SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ohhh man. I know the smart a$$ess are gonna get on me for starting this thread about oil filter prices but IDC. Lol. I searched already.

With inflation and high costs of everything I do search around a little for the best price for a lot of stuff. Even if I was a Multi-Millionaire I would still keep a good business sense.

Just wanted to let my Hellcat brothers know that the lowest cost for the Mopar oil filter MO-899 is on sale right now for $8.32 at the Mopar Store.

It costs anywhere from $16-$20 on Amazon.

Edit: That link is slow right now. I’ll post a pic. I know it isn’t much money to some people but anyways.

Screenshot Font Electronic device Web page Multimedia

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
629 Posts
I swear I paid less than that at Walmart for the MO-899 filter.

Reactions: Vezconsumer

·
Registered
590 Posts
Rockauto has the 05038041AA SRT filters for $10.88 at the moment. They were $9.90 last week.

Reactions: HP_Addict19

·
HOTM Winner
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
2,547 Posts
Ohhh man. I know the smart a$$ess are gonna get on me for starting this thread about oil filter prices but IDC. Lol. I searched already.

With inflation and high costs of everything I do search around a little for the best price for a lot of stuff. Even if I was a Multi-Millionaire I would still keep a good business sense.

Just wanted to let my Hellcat brothers know that the lowest cost for the Mopar oil filter MO-899 is on sale right now for $8.32 at the Mopar Store.

It costs anywhere from $16-$20 on Amazon.

Edit: That link is slow right now. I’ll post a pic. I know it isn’t much money to some people but anyways.

View attachment 600175
LOL!! I won't give you a hard time, but some info instead. WalMart has them for $7.28 ea.👍

·
Registered
629 Posts
I swear I paid less than that at Walmart for the MO-899 filter.
That's what I thought referring to Mattm400 and Arabex post above. I paid $7-something last month at Walmart for my MO-899 filter.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Is this the one I need for my jailbreak? I didn’t look into this yet. Might as well order a few then. Thanks.
The owner's manual has all of the filter part numbers that are needed.

Reactions: Reaperhwk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,554 Posts
Is this the one I need for my jailbreak? I didn’t look into this yet. Might as well order a few then. Thanks.
Yes, the factory installed oil filter is the MO-899 easily found anywhere and usually cheapest at Walmart.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just checked the 1st link; it's $11 now. Missed the boat!
Yup! Glad I bought them last night!
Rectangle Font Screenshot Electronic device Parallel

You can still find them over Amazon! When you add on the shipping cost from Rockauto it ends up about the same ballpark cost as Amazon.
Only reason I didn’t get it from Amazon was that Rockauto had the pentastar filter cheaper…

I do have a Pacifica Hybrid so it’s up to for maintenance as well… 😉👨🏻‍🔧

1 - 13 of 13 Posts