SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to install a catch can soon, and a buddy endorsed getting a Moroso because of the drain tube (mostly). But after I went to the Moroso website and checked their installation instructions, I can't get past the way the Moroso routes the crankcase hoses over the blower belt. I'm probably going to go in another direction (UPR or JLT) but if anyone has installed a Moroso on their Hellcat, how close are those hoses to the blower belt?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
339 Posts
Geez how long are those Moroso hoses? Do they go over the belt and down and around behind it?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geez how long are those Moroso hoses? Do they go over the belt and down and around behind it?
It looks like they wrap around the air tube. Crazy long.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
I feel like you should be able to route those differently.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel like you should be able to route those differently.
Yeah. I don't get why Moroso would make the brace so that the CC's valves face away from the engine, but the orientation is intentional. Look at the length of the hoses! Even if it's not a safety consideration, I don't want that mess in my engine bay. I like the cleaner look of the BT, UPR or JLT.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
895 Posts
JLT everything. Makes for a nice tidy space (CC, CAI, radiator and coolant tank covers).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts