SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if this information is out there. I assume I hold the title with 2 challenger Hellcats and 4 Charger Hellcats. I put in a request with the manufacturer and dealer. They said they'll get back to me soon...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
was wondering if this information is out there. I assume I hold the title with 2 challenger Hellcats and 4 Charger Hellcats. I put in a request with the manufacturer and dealer. They said they'll get back to me soon...
What do you own a Hertz Rental joint or something LOL.

Post up a picture of your six pack. We would love to see it!

Reactions: Fast cat

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,050 Posts
And to think I would like to have a purple 2016 challenger hellcat and was thinking that would be greedy with the demand that there is . Think I'm going old school next a sublime 1970 super bird .

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,668 Posts
Are you going to put them up on mecum auctions? Or umm... Ebay perhaps? :D
I have heard of Von/Vin Hell.....however this is Vin Heaven.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,189 Posts
And to think I would like to have a purple 2016 challenger hellcat and was thinking that would be greedy with the demand that there is . Think I'm going old school next a sublime 1970 super bird .
If I had your money, I'd hire Barry Newman as my own personal trunk monkey....:p

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,668 Posts
You sure you are not a dealer? LOL

You got more Charger hellcats than Challenger hellcats...Wow!!! Charger hellcats are more elusive and rare and barely 600 exist worldwide. You probably own more charger hellcats, than what exists in the entire continent of Europe.:D:eek:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you going to put them up on mecum auctions? Or umm... Ebay perhaps? :D
I have heard of Von/Vin Hell.....however this is Vin Heaven.
I'm planning on keeping them all. 2 of them will be daily drivers (charger and challenger) and one modified for track. The others will eventually be sold

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Im
You sure you are not a dealer? LOL

You got more Charger hellcats than Challenger hellcats...Wow!!! Charger hellcats are more elusive and rare and barely 600 exist worldwide. You probably own more charger hellcats, than what exists in the entire continent of Europe.:D:eek:
I'm curious to see what the Charger brings in public auction format. The challenger at Mecum brought $110K before commissions. After speaking with the dealers, they told me that the reason they don't order the Chargers is because it counts against their total allocation and they would rather have a challenger even if it means having to wait longer. So that probably has a lot to do with the low charger order amounts. But yes... 4 Charger Hellcats is quite an accomplishment. I was pretty relentless in my searching. 2 Hellcats were purchased from the other end of the country from where I'm located

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im

I'm curious to see what the Charger brings in public auction format. The challenger at Mecum brought $110 before commissions. After speaking with the dealers, they told me that the reason they don't order the Chargers is because it counts against their total allocation and they would rather have a challenger even if it means having to wait longer. So that probably has a lot to do with the low charger order amounts. But yes... 4 Charger Hellcats is quite an accomplishment. I was pretty relentless in my searching. 2 Hellcats were purchased from the other end of the country from where I'm located
By the way, I purchased 3 for sticker and 3 for $5K over sticker. Which is damn good considering what other dealers are demanding. The most a dealer that I ran across was selling them for was $127k. That comes out to $142K after tax and license!! Crazzzy!! They claim to have sold 6 at that price point!! Dealer is South County Dodge in Gilfoy, CA

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Here's some info you guys may be interested in that I posted in another forum:
AFE Power has taken one of my Hellcats and have produced a prototype intake system that generates 37HP to the wheels!!! They are going to start rolling them out to the open market within the next few months. They are also working on an exhaust kit for the Hellcat. The SRT-8 kit they had did not fit in my Hellcat, so they are currently in process of manufacturing a prototype and should be ready for testing and installation within the next 2 weeks. The car is fm currently getting an aero kit. I'll post pictures of the kit soon. See link for intake prototype they installed in my car... PS - I got that "HELLCAT" spoiler emblem on eBay.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,668 Posts
By the way, I purchased 3 for sticker and 3 for $5K over sticker. Which is damn good considering what other dealers are demanding. The most a dealer that I ran across was selling them for was $127k. That comes out to $142K after tax and license!! Crazzzy!! They claim to have sold 6 at that price point!! Dealer is South County Dodge in Gilfoy, CA
Wow you did quite well, if I dare say so myself! One dealer in Orange County CA, sold a charger hellcat in granite crystal for $92,000 today! That bloody listing/ad lasted for only 10mins. Lol.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
427 Posts
Text Line Parallel Diagram Slope
Text Line Font Parallel Square
Text Line Design Pattern Parallel
Text Line Parallel Font Design
Text Line Slope Parallel Design
Here's some info you guys may be interested in that I posted in another forum:
AFE Power has taken one of my Hellcats and have produced a prototype intake system that generates 37HP to the wheels!!! They are going to start rolling them out to the open market within the next few months. They are also working on an exhaust kit for the Hellcat. The SRT-8 kit they had did not fit in my Hellcat, so they are currently in process of manufacturing a prototype and should be ready for testing and installation within the next 2 weeks. The car is fm currently getting an aero kit. I'll post pictures of the kit soon. See link for intake prototype...

attached are the dyno sheets before and after the prototype intake from AFE. Notice that it dynos out at 757HP prior to intake... Therefore, it's factory underrated by 50HP

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
attached are the dyno sheets before and after the prototype intake from AFE. Notice that it dynos out at 757HP prior to intake... Therefore, it's factory underrated by 50HP

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.