SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Cat owners out there plan to drive mostly on the street, cruises and possibly an occasional track event. I am looking for the less than hardcore money spenders that just want to have a badass car without having to prove how fast we are OR how much money we can spend just to brag or drag!!! These cars DO NOT need to prove anything with a 1/4 mile time slip to be cool! (Don't get me wrong, all of you high dollar racers out there, I DO love to see what you are doing, however, not everyone has the time or budget for all the bling and competition). Love to hear from some people of like mind!

·
Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,469 Posts
My Hellcat will be used on the street Only, no track.

My 2012 GT500 and '03 Cobra were street only cars also.

I live in a small town and if I feel the need for speed, I can just drive a couple miles out to some nice empty country roads or deserted highways to do some spirited driving.

Reactions: CNYHC

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
I will mostly drive around town with my wife and kids (all 5 of us) and go for a spin. I love to go to car cruises or shows for the summer months. Great fun and even better conversation

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
I will probably do a couple track nights just to see what it will do. Don't plan on going all the time. I will be using mine to just have fun on a nice day for myself.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
I just plan on using mine to enjoy the drive. Do not plan on the track or racing. Just road trips and street cruising.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
Street only. Would love to go to the track, but I would need helmet, DR's and driveshaft. So unless I made money racing, it's not worth it for me. I can use that money for other things for the CAT instead. :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
My kitty cat is my daily driver so will spend most of its time on the street taking the long way home and tearing up some East Tennessee roads, however i am sure it will end up with some track time at Road Atlanta just as my 2005 SRT10 and 2011 SRT392 have done in the past.
2014 PLM SRT corral 020.JPG 2014 PLM SRT corral 014.JPG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
503 Posts
How many Cat owners out there plan to drive mostly on the street, cruises and possibly an occasional track event. I am looking for the less than hardcore money spenders that just want to have a badass car without having to prove how fast we are OR how much money we can spend just to brag or drag!!! These cars DO NOT need to prove anything with a 1/4 mile time slip to be cool! (Don't get me wrong, all of you high dollar racers out there, I DO love to see what you are doing, however, not everyone has the time or budget for all the bling and competition). Love to hear from some people of like mind!
Same here...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Street and cruise. It's my opinion that if you own a Hellcat, what more do you need to prove?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Reactions: 281

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,419 Posts
Street, show, track. Gotta let these cars do what they were built to do. Which is all of the above. Awesome street cruiser/Boulevard bruiser. Shine up real nice and show, then take it to the track and let it shine!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts