SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I had did a search for posts with Houston in the title, and only saw mine about the SRT track experience. I guess I should have put Angleton...Still, I'm glad to see a few other users listed on here, haha. I looked just now, and saw that there was still openings when most were already closed for registration...was worried that there were only going to be like 5-10 people, and no one else from here.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
as of now, not planning on driving my hellcat, just my daily driver...it's about a 5 hour drive and good chance of rain on saturday (low on sunday)...do they have any upscale movie theaters in houston? the kind with good seats, alcohol served in theater, and no kids? haha, nothing i really want to watch, but i like going to new theaters.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
as of now, not planning on driving my hellcat, just my daily driver...it's about a 5 hour drive and good chance of rain on saturday (low on sunday)...do they have any upscale movie theaters in houston? the kind with good seats, alcohol served in theater, and no kids? haha, nothing i really want to watch, but i like going to new theaters.
I'm interested in this too....I don't hit the movies that much so my knowledge is limited. There are some great theaters though with nice seats and state of the art sounds/video etc....but the ones that I know of that sell beer are a little older and not as nice. The only ones with no kids....you probably don't wanna go as the floor might be sticky from....ummmm....stuff.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm interested in this too....I don't hit the movies that much so my knowledge is limited. There are some great theaters though with nice seats and state of the art sounds/video etc....but the ones that I know of that sell beer are a little older and not as nice. The only ones with no kids....you probably don't wanna go as the floor might be sticky from....ummmm....stuff.
haha, yeah, i would like to avoid any theaters with...sticky...stuff...haha. know of any where you reserve your seats online, it's big recliner type chairs, can bring drinks from the bar area inside? I see that they are going to have an iPic at some point, but it's not open yet. i went to the one in Boca Raton, FL back when i was working in that area. That was an amazing theater. They have one in Austin and Fairview, but that's a little too far away, haha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.