SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am looking to get out of my 2019 hellcat challenger six speed for this 21 hellcat redeye. The MSRP is 84,000 and change. What do you think the invoices on this car, rough estimate would be great. I am possibly going there tomorrow to hopefully get out of my lease early and into this redeye. I appreciate all of your help as always!
Font Material property Rectangle Screenshot Multimedia

·
Registered
299 Posts
If your willing to walk out you can get below MSRP.. If you want a Super stock/ redeye I think I can get you 1k over invoice but wrong state.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
67 Posts
Jake at Dan Cummins can get you 4% BELOW invoice on either.

Haven't picked mine up yet, but Jake is the go to for these cars. You can save a lot if you are willing to wait for one to be built. I mean, that's kind of the magic anyway right? I ordered a car exactly the way I want, built for me. Why buy a compromise off the lot for MSRP or even worse, some huge mark up?

·
Registered
2021 SRT Super Stock
335 Posts
Haven't picked mine up yet, but Jake is the go to for these cars. You can save a lot if you are willing to wait for one to be built. I mean, that's kind of the magic anyway right? I ordered a car exactly the way I want, built for me. Why buy a compromise off the lot for MSRP or even worse, some huge mark up?
Guys who just cannot stand to wait on an ordered car that will save them a ton of money...and basically spend the same amount on a used one just amaze me...

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought it. It is ridiculous. Completely different feel than my 19 hellcat. I got 65 for my 2019 hellcat 6sp with 12k miles on it and bought the car for 1k over sticker. I had equity obviously in the 2019 so I pulled the trigger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts