SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
HOTY Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so confused on why these tires are up $100 each and still on back order....
What the hell is going on here?
It was really only this size that got the price increase, right?
It has been all of 22 and some of 21...
I can't believe they are not caught up yet.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
There’s absolutely ZERO reason other than greed these tires should cost as much as they do. It makes many people, myself included, not want to race anymore.
Welcome back, what planet have you been visiting for the past two and half years? If you don't recognize the problems that government handouts (encouraging people not to work), wage increases just to attract warm bodies and supply chain issues have wreaked on the economy then it's time to study up. Things to keep in mind come November 8.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome back, what planet have you been visiting for the past two and half years? If you don't recognize the problems that government handouts (encouraging people not to work), wage increases just to attract warm bodies and supply chain issues have wreaked on the economy then it's time to study up. Things to keep in mind come November 8.
Won't matter. The same morons that got us all in this mess will continue to vote the same way. It's only going to get worse from here...

·
HOTY Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems like just anything used on a hellcat got it badly, including skinnies. They have had years to get caught up.
Can't believe Hoosier didn't start making them @ $338 a tire just to screw MT, maybe they are all owned by the same company anyways.....
I feel defeated here. May have to bolt some 20" drag radials on to finish the fall out since my life is backordered.

·
HOTY Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Won't matter. The same morons that got us all in this mess will continue to vote the same way. It's only going to get worse from here...
I honestly do not see how it can get any worse.
I look at what I pay in taxes and just wonder how the hell America could be hurting. No idea howThen I just see how they just give our money all over the world to countries that hate us.
Build your cars in Mexico or Canada, great, you are taxed so heavily that you are begging to buy Detroit. No politics allowed here lol.

• Love
Reactions: Bobo

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am sooo glad I ordered mine when I ordered my wheels and the MT’s were still available OVER A YEAR AGO! Just got them mounted over the weekend but have been too busy with work to get them on the car. I’m tempted to order another set now so I have them for next year!

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
2,216 Posts
Seems like just anything used on a hellcat got it badly, including skinnies. They have had years to get caught up.
As I posted almost a year ago goodyear dc the skinny after purchasing MT. They aren’t waiting to get caught up

Can't believe Hoosier didn't start making them @ $338 a tire just to screw MT,

maybe they are all owned by the same company anyways.....
There is a reason MT is more expensive than Hoosier

No, they are not owned by the same company

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
133 Posts
I have a brand new pair of these that I bought about two months ago that are not being used. Located in Phoenix, AZ, would prefer not to ship. I would sell them for what I paid for them, $800 for the pair

·
HOTY Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I appreciate it buy I am in Pittsburgh PA so shipping would be killer.
I may just switch over to a 15" conversion this winter and say screw it

Reactions: hellcat chris

·
HOTY Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
SRT DEMON ONESEAT
3,987 Posts
I am so confused on why these tires are up $100 each and still on back order....
What the hell is going on here?
It was really only this size that got the price increase, right?
It has been all of 22 and some of 21...
I can't believe they are not caught up yet.
I have a set. $700 plus shipping.

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
2,216 Posts
If they are new bring em to the track and I’ll buy em. You in Sacramento for the Mopar Shootout? You have em with you? Dips : )

1 - 20 of 30 Posts