SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

So I was thinking about protection against rock chips/ect from the rear wheels... I am planning to get Xpel, however I was wondering if an extra level of protection is a good idea? I kind of have a thing for mud flaps... I don't like the look pre-fab molded 'splash guards'. Has anyone else thought about putting mud flaps on their cat? I would love a rubber pair with the Mopar emblem. Can't seem to find any good ones, though. Suggestions?? Or is this a terrible ******* idea? lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,682 Posts
Hey all,

So I was thinking about protection against rock chips/ect from the rear wheels... I am planning to get Xpel, however I was wondering if an extra level of protection is a good idea? I kind of have a thing for mud flaps... I don't like the look pre-fab molded 'splash guards'. Has anyone else thought about putting mud flaps on their cat? I would love a rubber pair with the Mopar emblem. Can't seem to find any good ones, though. Suggestions?? Or is this a terrible ******* idea? lol
If a ******* is who you are imbrace it. I'm a crazy horsepower junkie. The cat is way to slow for me

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Hey all,

The molded flaps look good on this car (to me anyway)... Your car do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont think the molded flaps look bad per se.... there's just something about oversized mudflaps that I like. Maybe its stemming from my love of trucks?? Either way, I am on the hunt for some mopar branded ones. Unless I should buy plain black ones and put a hellcat logo on them..

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
I dont think the molded flaps look bad per se.... there's just something about oversized mudflaps that I like. Maybe its stemming from my love of trucks?? Either way, I am on the hunt for some mopar branded ones. Unless I should buy plain black ones and put a hellcat logo on them..
Yeah I saw an import car today with mud flaps it looked pretty good and I thought about putting it on my hellcat but not sure yet. Kinda like guys with big biceps gotta flex those tires

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
dont get the Zl1 ones....i just tossed a pair i ordered for the fronts in the garbage...they are minimal and not nearly as nice as the mopar oem ones

get the mopar ones...they look like they belong because they are designed by mopar

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
i tried giving mine away for free, but everyone wanted me to deliver them to their houses and give them for free

free-pickup at my house......they are still sitting right here next to me right now in the trash.....if anyone wants to travel to Mukwonago,WI to pick up they are yours

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
393 Posts
This is what I
Logo T-shirt
'm rocken

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
436 Posts
That makes two pairs of ZL1s that have found the trash can!
I was thinking why would someone buy these to throw them in the trash...well I guess nothing beats the good old pentastar branded items which is why I purchased the mopar ones they arrived the other day they are top notch quality....now just waitin for my cat to arrive via Rail! Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...here kitty kitty! yelling this out my front door every day you would think id get some funny looks?! :confused:o_O

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I was thinking why would someone buy these to throw them in the trash...well I guess nothing beats the good old pentastar branded items which is why I purchased the mopar ones they arrived the other day they are top notch quality....now just waitin for my cat to arrive via Rail! Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...here kitty kitty! yelling this out my front door every day you would think id get some funny looks?! :confused:o_O
Just wait till the neighbors get a load of your kitty's growl...lol;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.