SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

Here’s mine lowered on 315F, 345R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. I am waiting for a pair of factory wheels to throw a pair of drag radials on. May pulling trigger on some Welds but am not ready to start looking for weak links yet.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Alpine. Had HK in my 19 Scat and wasn't impressed enough to spend it on the Redeye.
Man, I don't get it. I come from the Challenger side-of-the-house and the HK is WORLDS better than the Alpine system. How did they **** it up so bad?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Man, I don't get it. I come from the Challenger side-of-the-house and the HK is WORLDS better than the Alpine system. How did they **** it up so bad?
I am more here for the Glorious Noise the car makes. The stereo is second and the difference in sound was not so great that I could see the spend.

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
670 Posts
I don’t know how you use your HC, but when I am in mine, I am driving, with the windows open whenever practical. Between the SC whine and the exhaust noise, particularly on the highway, the car makes so much noise that I cannot possibly justify a “better” sound system. If you sit stationary a lot, then I could see it. I did not buy the HC for music, at least the kind you are referring to. :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,642 Posts
That’s fresh like cut grass 😄. Nice ride 👍. Mean and green those wheels go good with that color.

Reactions: Dink74

·
Registered
222 Posts
I don’t know how you use your HC, but when I am in mine, I am driving, with the windows open whenever practical. Between the SC whine and the exhaust noise, particularly on the highway, the car makes so much noise that I cannot possibly justify a “better” sound system. If you sit stationary a lot, then I could see it. I did not buy the HC for music, at least the kind you are referring to. :)
I listen to 90's/2000's rap, bass is king. I have a Borla ATAK for my exhaust, it doesn't matter how loud the music is, the next town over hears my car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
144 Posts
i ordered mine on 5/11, i hope mine comes in as fast as yours did.
Ordered my Challenger RedEye on March 6th, no estimated date of arrival. Longest 14 weeks of my life.

Dealer tells me it's been "In transit" for 3 weeks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fantastic Ride man!!! Don't need no mods unless the tires are Junk Like was on the New Scat in 18. Pulled the trigger on a White Knuckle on May 21st. Said they have all the parts in D Status as of June 9th..

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
820 Posts
That's more like it. My car sat in the garage all last week with 666 miles on it. My wife said "can't you go out & drive it a mile?" Nope, after all, it's a HELLCAT!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts