SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The original black Hellcat badge above the glove box made the passenger side very dark. The interior is black. The the exterior color is Octane Red which matches the instrument panel and the red seat belts.

I did this little mod to give the interior a bit more pop. I bought a new OEM plaque # 6838 1502 AA. The color was way too orange. I painted the background Octane red and the cat bright red permanent marker. The SRT is chrome but looks black in the picture. I think it came out nicely.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,239 Posts
Good start, Now get the headrest done and a Barton shifter..

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My 2020 hellcat has it from the factory in red.
Your badge looks good on the Challenger. I did not know that the badges changed in 2020. My Charger is 2017.
But look how drab the black and red badge looks on 2020 Charger. These pictures are taken from the Dodge website.

This is the way my dash looks in comparison.

This is the original plaque. It just got visually lost on the dash. It is better quality than the replacement orange one (which is of course made in China).........

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Picture of "Headrest done" please? Was that tag less than $50?
No, the plaque was not less than $50. I searched around - it sells from low $50s to $65.
For the cheapish plastic made in China - this plaque is expensive for what you get. It does fit well - I'll give it that.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
722 Posts
Yeah, that pops for sure and matches other things. I just looked, and mine only says "Charger" in Blk & Gry. I guess I'm getting one now! :) Stimulus check hurry.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Your badge looks good on the Challenger. I did not know that the badges changed in 2020. My Charger is 2017.
But look how drab the black and red badge looks on 2020 Charger. These pictures are taken from the Dodge website.

View attachment 570208

View attachment 570209

This is the way my dash looks in comparison.
View attachment 570207

This is the original plaque. It just got visually lost on the dash. It is better quality than the replacement orange one (which is of course made in China).........

View attachment 570210
Definitely looks great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts