SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a lurker on the forum for a while and learned a lot with nothing to add.....
Now I can say that I have a VIN and am thrilled. There has been a lot of negativity which made me worry, but
it is all better now.
Nov 7 ordered Jazz Blue automatic with Black/ Red interior.
Paying MSRP with no up charge...$2,000 cash deposit.
Today, Dec. 16 vin emailed from dealer and "expected" ship date second week of January.
Biggest worry now is getting it from Detroit to north of Traverse City, Mi. In January.....;)

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I have been a lurker on the forum for a while and learned a lot with nothing to add.....
Now I can say that I have a VIN and am thrilled. There has been a lot of negativity which made me worry, but
it is all better now.
Nov 7 ordered Jazz Blue automatic with Black/ Red interior.
Paying MSRP with no up charge...$2,000 cash deposit.
Today, Dec. 16 vin emailed from dealer and "expected" ship date second week of January.
Biggest worry now is getting it from Detroit to north of Traverse City, Mi. In January.....;)
Welcome and Congrats! I am glad you decided to join. Everyone has something to contribute whether they have their Hellcat, ordered a Hellcat or just want a Hellcat!! At lot of the great information on this forum can be applied to many cars, I just hope it is used for Mopar good! LOL :D I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and the awesome people on here!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!
Sounds like you have a good break-in drive to bring it home with.
Slow and steady wins the race (I think I've heard that somewhere before). Take your time going home with it. You have all next summer to "play" hard with your new toy! :D

Reactions: LelandJim

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the Forum!
Sounds like you have a good break-in drive to bring it home with.
Slow and steady wins the race (I think I've heard that somewhere before). Take your time going home with it. You have all next summer to "play" hard with your new toy! :D
Thanks...based on normal weather patterns it may be in a covered trailer headed this way from the Motor City when dealer releases it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.