SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heated and Cooled cupholders....

Work great, I was able to sip a cool water bottle after doing 11.57 at 124 trap speed last weekend on street tires ! Good on mornings also keeping a hot coffee...

They really do work

Part Number 1PB67DX9AD, direct fit, unplug old one, plug in new one, plug is already in the console.

Disassemble console from top, no need to remove entre console, took me 10 minutes . . . .

Part is not cheap retail (approx. $300us), but I got a better deal, perhaps others can too (Ask your dealer for wholesale or find one used etc)

Hope this helps someone else

zip

PS - I am not the original creator of this mod, credit to another person, just sharing on this forum

IMG-20150821-00520 [640x480].jpg

Part #.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Is this a Mopar product number? Also can you show us in pics how you got it apart and installed?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The light rings go on with the rest of the interior. I think they do ?

I know they do get hot and cold....

Cheers

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
105 Posts
The light rings go on with the rest of the interior. I think they do ?

I know they do get hot and cold....

Cheers
I was just wondering about the lights because the wiring leading to the car side of the connector looks a bit different than my 2012 SRT Charger that has this cup holder assembly.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,855 Posts
Thanks zip

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
222 Posts
So it is truly plug and play? Any tips on the removal of the original cup holder?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Yes how true to a plug and play is it? Can someone provide pics on how to do this?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,010 Posts
Charger only. Damn. I only noticed tonight that I have light rings in the cup holders. very cool

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plug and Play - Unplug old one, plug in new one - done

Just pry off surround of the cupholder, once removed, there are 4 screws to take out. Unplug, re-plug, and re-assemble

It really is pretty easy

Zip

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,014 Posts
Plug and Play - Unplug old one, plug in new one - done

Just pry off surround of the cupholder, once removed, there are 4 screws to take out. Unplug, re-plug, and re-assemble

It really is pretty easy

Zip
Thanks! I'm thinking of it more for keeping a baby bottle warm ; )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts