SRT Hellcat Forum banner

My first Hellcat, from Texas!

3K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  vrwebster 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Got my first Challenger Hellcat WB (2018 with 1521 miles!) a few weeks ago in Columbus, Ohio and drove it back to my home in New Braunfels, TX. Before purchasing, I had never driven one of these cars.

I absolutely love it! It was exactly what I wanted and more. So much fun to drive!

Already thinking about doing some mods but not sure what yet.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey all,

Got my first Challenger Hellcat WB (2018 with 1521 miles!) a few weeks ago in Columbus, Ohio and drove it back to my home in New Braunfels, TX. Before purchasing, I had never driven one of these cars.

I absolutely love it! It was exactly what I wanted and more. So much fun to drive!

Sweet ride, enjoy! Can't believe there are 2018s out there with less than 2000 miles on them!

Crazy, I averaged about 10,000 miles a year on my 2015...

🍻

#6 ·
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

Lucky You @Miked5420 finding exactly what you wanted!:cool::cool::cool:

Congrats and Enjoy All The Fassssst Fun!

Linda :)

Reactions: Miked5420
#8 ·
Hey all,

Beautiful color. Too bad you have buy a used one now to get that awesome color.

#10 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Great color, b5 is just a retro muscle car color.

Tons of knowledge here, just use the search bar above and keyword in titles to answer any questions that you have.

Beefcake racing, Speedlogix, and dragracingtires.com are vendors that help support us here, check out their sites if you start modding!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Enjoy that B5WB brother !

Reactions: Miked5420
#16 ·
Why mod? Is there something that sticks out to you that needs to be improved? If not then you'd be modding for the sake of modding which makes no sense to me personally. Legit question. Just trying to understand when I see people come on and ask where to start with mods. You didn't really ask but it rang a bell when I read that you want to mod but not sure what. I always think drive it, see what jumps out you that could be improved, mod that.
Welcome aboard either way, lots of good intel here.

Reactions: Mattm400
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.