SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership rebuff my car but still it's only 90% better. Well good enough for me. I'm tired of dropping it off for a week and half at a time so I think I've gotten most of the issues resolved for the body and paint even though it's not perfect.

The estimator who quit on my first round of 5.5 weeks repair work when he delivered my car had used a green towel with lacquer to get some tape residue off my rear right side and the green dye rubbed off into my clear coat.

Most of it got buffed out though there's a tiny green tint at a certain angle but only if direct in sunlight, other than that it is not noticeable.

Gotta admit mines still in better shape than most that roll off the factory line. I seen some new challengers at the dealership with all kinds of flaws and fittings issues despite being assembled and painted by machines at the factory.

Got some swags for my baby hellcat. Enjoy the pics.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle
Eyewear Fashion accessory Cap Sunglasses Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Alloy wheel Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Car seat cover Car seat Vehicle Car Leather
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,944 Posts
Looks great from here. Also looks a lot warmer there. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Carnage

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Nice HCDC! Where did you get the seat belt paddings? Why is the mom mobile parked in front of the Hellcat logo?:D

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice HCDC! Where did you get the seat belt paddings? Why is the mom mobile parked in front of the Hellcat logo?:D
Thanks B5 I got the swag and hat embroidered by Jina's embroidery :) I'm about to ship in my laguna head rest pieces to be embroidered by her as well. My fiancé parked her car there lol

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Thanks B5 I got the swag and hat embroidered by Jina's embroidery :) I'm about to ship in my laguna head rest pieces to be embroidered by her as well. My fiancé parked her car there lol
Well you need to nip that parking shtuff in the bud Bud:D LOL

· Banned
1,055 Posts
My dealership rebuff my car but still it's only 90% better. Well good enough for me. I'm tired of dropping it off for a week and half at a time so I think I've gotten most of the issues resolved for the body and paint even though it's not perfect.

The estimator who quit on my first round of 5.5 weeks repair work when he delivered my car had used a green towel with lacquer to get some tape residue off my rear right side and the green dye rubbed off into my clear coat.

Most of it got buffed out though there's a tiny green tint at a certain angle but only if direct in sunlight, other than that it is not noticeable.

Gotta admit mines still in better shape than most that roll off the factory line. I seen some new challengers at the dealership with all kinds of flaws and fittings issues despite being assembled and painted by machines at the factory.

Got some swags for my baby hellcat. Enjoy the pics.

View attachment 4923 View attachment 4924 View attachment 4925 View attachment 4926 View attachment 4927 View attachment 4928 View attachment 4930 View attachment 4931 View attachment 4932 View attachment 4933
I must have a hat and seat belt protectors! Nice ride enjoy!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
Looks Great!!! I gave you a winner because you are after all, what you have been thru and you are composed and happy:) I would be nuts about what happened:mad: but then I guess I would realize it wouldn't get me anywhere. So my fellow Hellcat freind you are a WINNER.;)

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks Great!!! I gave you a winner because you are after all, what you have been thru and you are composed and happy:) I would be nuts about what happened:mad: but then I guess I would realize it wouldn't get me anywhere. So my fellow Hellcat freind you are a WINNER.;)
Thanks MVT lol I appreciate that
Oh, lastnight we got 4 inches of snow :mad: but then I see your sunny pictures:) your rubbing off on me.;)
I'm kinda tired of cold weather lol but I'm glad my sunny pics are helping you :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.