SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

My Hellcat has arrived at the rail yard! Shoutout to Aaron Turner!

4092 Views 42 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  sleepingtiger74

Attachments

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
heck yeah! it's awesome because I'm on the phone with the gm right now making sure everything is in order as far as paperwork and he's cracking up that I have all this info on it before him.
Haha nice congratulations are in order! If I could I would order 5 more hellcats and have one for each day of the weekday

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
475 Posts
Maybe I'll have to drive out to Elkgrove and watch you take possession of your Hell cat ;-). I've already met too proud owners for my dealership with their cats can't wait to mine comes in !!!!!

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
So one of our great forum members
Aaron Turner
View attachment 4774 View attachment 4775 View attachment 4776 View attachment 4777 View attachment 4778 View attachment 4779 View attachment 4780 took pictures of my hellcat at the rail yard and let me know it should be at the dealer sooner then expected, so it looks like I'm flying out to Sacramento this weekend:)
That is awesome! That is the dirtiest Hellbaby I have seen yet. So excited for you. Looking forward to pics once it gets its bath and is ready to roll! Congrats!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
That is awesome! That is the dirtiest Hellbaby I have seen yet. So excited for you. Looking forward to pics once it gets its bath and is ready to roll! Congrats!
I know it's so sad seeing her all dirty :eek: but hopefully the dealership cleans her up really good:) the gm said he'll make sure she's spotless when I arrive lol

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I'm thinking of making a whole weekend trip out of it and driving down to San Francisco to see some friends. I'll know fersure tomorrow when I fly out lol
That is a great idea. These cars are amazing cruisers. Getting the first 500 in and not really hitting it is a bit hard, but so much fun! I dare you not to get a huge smile or giggle when the supercharger kicks in the first time...;)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
That is a great idea. These cars are amazing cruisers. Getting the first 500 in and not really hitting it is a bit hard, but so much fun! I dare you not to get a huge smile or giggle when the supercharger kicks in the first time...;)
I'm going to be smiling all the way home! It just got to the dealer and they sent me a picture of her all nice and clean :)

Attachments

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Thanks! Any tips when it comes to the six speed?:)
Just that the gears are close 1st and 3rd are sneaky. I caught myself the first few times hitting third instead of first. I hate the skip shift in second so just drive it bringing the RPMs up from first to second, even over 2500 is fine. If you baby it the skip shift kicks in and you can't shift into 2nd. I hate it! If you want the Orange Hali's in the middle, you need to change the settings to daytime running lights on and switch to center position. The lights won't come on until you release ebrake. That little trick stumped me for a few days! Lol. Love the 6 speed. This baby is high geared and sounds amazing. I love the compression grumble when you are cruising through town. Enjoy! Totally kicks butt!! 6 speed is the best choice! ;)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
465 Posts
Just that the gears are close 1st and 3rd are sneaky. I caught myself the first few times hitting third instead of first. I hate the skip shift in second so just drive it bringing the RPMs up from first to second, even over 2500 is fine. If you baby it the skip shift kicks in and you can't shift into 2nd. I hate it! If you want the Orange Hali's in the middle, you need to change the settings to daytime running lights on and switch to center position. The lights won't come on until you release ebrake. That little trick stumped me for a few days! Lol. Love the 6 speed. This baby is high geared and sounds amazing. I love the compression grumble when you are cruising through town. Enjoy! Totally kicks butt!! 6 speed is the best choice! ;)
Tammie what is your engine rpm's in 6th gear at 60mph highway speed just trying to find that info to compare with what it is on the A8 equipped challengers if anyone knows this info please do chime in. Thanks

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.