SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
check the status pic, SRT customer service said it is pending final inspection today then the vehicle being shipped on a rail from Ontario, Canada tomorrow 10/11/20114 then to the dealership starting 10/16/2014 so after that it should be a week or two before it arrives at my dealership to DROOL UPON...
Vehicle Car Website Sport utility vehicle Jeep

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woo-Hoo!

I have not seen that many 2015 and I know they changed the front end a little, but that sure does look like a jeep :confused:
LOL of course i think they were too lazy to incorporate snap shot pics for their customers so they threw up a jeep hahahaha

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
check the status pic, SRT customer service said it is pending final inspection today then the vehicle being shipped on a rail from Ontario, Canada tomorrow 10/11/20114 then to the dealership starting 10/16/2014 so after that it should be a week or two before it arrives at my dealership to DROOL UPON...
View attachment 106
THAT, is awesome!! I can't wait to see pics of your baby when you get it! Yaaaa.;)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THAT, is awesome!! I can't wait to see pics of your baby when you get it! Yaaaa.;)
yeah me too! my sale rep said the only thing he's worried about if anything is it might be held up at storage but other than that the first guy who made a deposit won't get his first if all goes smoothly and he will be upset but ah well that's for my dealership to deal with. Just waiting until it's actually being shipped to the dealership before i go in and finish paperwork. My sales rep said he'll go with me for a ride before i sign papers LOL he even recommended what freeway to go to but said if i get a ticket then oh well haha

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
i'm sure you can find out in a heart beat lol
I am working on it. I have a call in to my dealer cause I need to finalize my paperwork. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he did not charge me anything over MSRP. I was expecting couple thousand. Nada! I love my Dodge dealer! Hopefully there is a tracking once it is loaded.:)

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Yep, just checked VOTS. Still says Final Inspection. I really hope it is on the train. Trying to patiently wait for an answer.....Argggggg! I am not a patient person.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hold on......*clears throat*.........YEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmfao my rep and I plan to take the new car for a spin on the highway once it comes in
I am working on it. I have a call in to my dealer cause I need to finalize my paperwork. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he did not charge me anything over MSRP. I was expecting couple thousand. Nada! I love my Dodge dealer! Hopefully there is a tracking once it is loaded.:)
lucky ! lol keep us posted

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.