SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

My hellcat is going into Final Inspections yessss!

4621 Views 45 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  630
check the status pic, SRT customer service said it is pending final inspection today then the vehicle being shipped on a rail from Ontario, Canada tomorrow 10/11/20114 then to the dealership starting 10/16/2014 so after that it should be a week or two before it arrives at my dealership to DROOL UPON...
Vehicle Car Website Sport utility vehicle Jeep
Reactions: ChallengerDad
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woo-Hoo!

I have not seen that many 2015 and I know they changed the front end a little, but that sure does look like a jeep :confused:
LOL of course i think they were too lazy to incorporate snap shot pics for their customers so they threw up a jeep hahahaha

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THAT, is awesome!! I can't wait to see pics of your baby when you get it! Yaaaa.;)
yeah me too! my sale rep said the only thing he's worried about if anything is it might be held up at storage but other than that the first guy who made a deposit won't get his first if all goes smoothly and he will be upset but ah well that's for my dealership to deal with. Just waiting until it's actually being shipped to the dealership before i go in and finish paperwork. My sales rep said he'll go with me for a ride before i sign papers LOL he even recommended what freeway to go to but said if i get a ticket then oh well haha

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hold on......*clears throat*.........YEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmfao my rep and I plan to take the new car for a spin on the highway once it comes in
I am working on it. I have a call in to my dealer cause I need to finalize my paperwork. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he did not charge me anything over MSRP. I was expecting couple thousand. Nada! I love my Dodge dealer! Hopefully there is a tracking once it is loaded.:)
lucky ! lol keep us posted

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Well folks I'm just gonna be realistic and positive. I went and got the application in for bank financing using my VIN for pre approval. Should know something by Monday afternoon. The dealership said they would be willing to beat or match what our bank offers if we give them a chance so I said ok lets do that then when the hellcat comes in.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I have my VIN. "Unit is pending final inspection". Disappointed I was not able to get the brown Laguna Leather interior. Rep called after ordering and said neither the black or brown Laguna Leather was available in the first run. Website shows the Black / Brown Sepia. I don't get it. I got the dark grey Granite Crystal exterior and the brown interior would have been cool. Paid MSRP.
Yeah my rep said some folks may get lucky and get what they wanted originally if they left their order alone but have to wait much longer.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I was at my dealers today ordering some accessories for my new baby and they were just finishing up the cleaning on an SRT Scat Pack in TorRed. I took it for a spin. Not a Hellcat, but that cockpit and seeing the color in real life was AWESOME! I had not seen the color, my daughter took a pic. Now I am really chomping to get my car! My daughter took the pic so it is not great, but close to my Hellbaby!
Yeah I have some pics of the first black scat pack SRT 6.4L that came to my dealership's place, pretty awesome ride. Thanks for sharing, beautiful red

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.