SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

My hellcat is going into Final Inspections yessss!

4619 Views 45 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  630
check the status pic, SRT customer service said it is pending final inspection today then the vehicle being shipped on a rail from Ontario, Canada tomorrow 10/11/20114 then to the dealership starting 10/16/2014 so after that it should be a week or two before it arrives at my dealership to DROOL UPON...
Vehicle Car Website Sport utility vehicle Jeep
Reactions: ChallengerDad
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
check the status pic, SRT customer service said it is pending final inspection today then the vehicle being shipped on a rail from Ontario, Canada tomorrow 10/11/20114 then to the dealership starting 10/16/2014 so after that it should be a week or two before it arrives at my dealership to DROOL UPON...
View attachment 106
THAT, is awesome!! I can't wait to see pics of your baby when you get it! Yaaaa.;)

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
i'm sure you can find out in a heart beat lol
I am working on it. I have a call in to my dealer cause I need to finalize my paperwork. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he did not charge me anything over MSRP. I was expecting couple thousand. Nada! I love my Dodge dealer! Hopefully there is a tracking once it is loaded.:)

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Yep, just checked VOTS. Still says Final Inspection. I really hope it is on the train. Trying to patiently wait for an answer.....Argggggg! I am not a patient person.:rolleyes:

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Don't be too psyched about "final inspection" yet. Mine has been like that since last week. Talked to SRT today and they said it looks like it's been pulled for a "full inspection". God only knows what that means.

Rich
Crappers! That doesn't sound like something you want your Hellcat to go through. Geez, I hope it is just a routine inspection and they didn't something wonky on it. Keep us informed.o_O

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Did you call the dealer? the Status code might of changed.....
Yep, just got done meeting with them. Apparently there is a hold up and my kitty is still in the pound.:( Did not get loaded on the train yesterday. They did not know what the inspection hold was just that it had not left. SAD...Might be a few more weeks.:confused: At least I have my sexy Black Charger to cause Chaos with until the really fun one gets here!!:p The real positive is that I am only getting charged MSRP, I thought there might be a couple thousand added for shipping or something else but, nope!! I am trying to find all the positives cause I am GOING CRAZY knowing it is done and not on its way to momma!!:cool:

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Sorry about that my West coast friend. Hang in there........ You deserve to be the first one on the coast to receive your Hellcat.
Awwww! Thanks for the nice words. Like I said before, I would rather have it when they are sure everything is good and ready to go! I am sure it will be here soon and it's not like I'm driving a hoopdie or anything. LOL;)

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I pity the fools............haa-haa-haa
Yeah. Me too. Nothing like an import with nasal condition getting its butt kicked by a girl in s Charger! LOL. They really hate it. I love it when they back off like something went wrong with their car. Riiiigghhhhtt! o_O

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I was at my dealers today ordering some accessories for my new baby and they were just finishing up the cleaning on an SRT Scat Pack in TorRed. I took it for a spin. Not a Hellcat, but that cockpit and seeing the color in real life was AWESOME! I had not seen the color, my daughter took a pic. Now I am really chomping to get my car! My daughter took the pic so it is not great, but close to my Hellbaby!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.