1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bad arse K! Love it
Bad arse K! Love it
If you expand the picture, you probably won't be able to tell but I had the Xpel Paint protection film put on the whole front fascia, along the Rockers, and along the roof line, including the A-pillars and rear view mirrors.. Nobody that's seen the car knows unless I point it out and then they feel it. Great stuff and well worth the investment!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Kev-M - The hood wrap looks totally Bad Arse!! Love the way the black hood brings the other features of the car out. That's exactly what I will do when I get mine except I will want some type of stripe down the side too.

I'm certainly convinced I will have Xpel installed too or something along those lines.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Looks great! Nice touch with the Supercharged emblem on the hood as well!!

Reactions: Kevin M

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,852 Posts
Nice looking! Who wrapped the hood?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
146 Posts
Looks great!

Looking to get this done. Is the wrap made by 3M and do you know the product number? I am looking for an exact match to the spoiler.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
126 Posts
That looks Amazing!!

I love it.

Reactions: Kevin M

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,661 Posts
That looks great !! Good to know there is an option to getting the OE satin hood.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
174 Posts
Looks great! Makes a big difference, doesn't it? A lot more attitude.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
How much are they charging if you don't mind me asking?
I ordered a set first $32.00 each then I ordered a couple more and they went up to around $45.00 each. It could vary depending who or when. I had three sets and was feeling generous and sent Tammie a free set.;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts