SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,248 Posts
I ordered a set first $32.00 each then I ordered a couple more and they went up to around $45.00 each. It could vary depending who or when. I had three sets and was feeling generous and sent Tammie a free set.;)
Soooo do I need to give you my address for a set?..kidding I'll get one from our guy.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
Soooo do I need to give you my address for a set?..kidding I'll get one from our guy.
I hope she puts them on the hood, I think if I put mine on, still not sure it will be the hood. There cool and all but i want to be sure, also with a Pitch black car I think of the cleaning around the letters. LOL:eek:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,248 Posts
I hope she puts them on the hood, I think if I put mine on, still not sure it will be the hood. There cool and all but i want to be sure, also with a Pitch black car I think of the cleaning around the letters. LOL:eek:
I've see them onthe hood and one on the back...is yours black...car color?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
looks tight Kevin...where did you get the supercharged emblem from?
Like MVT said, just call the dealer, they'll order them. I have heard its a limited supply though.. Get em while you can.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Looks great!

Looking to get this done. Is the wrap made by 3M and do you know the product number? I am looking for an exact match to the spoiler.
I went with the Avery Denison Satin black.. My installer is certified on both 3M and Avery and says its a coin toss between the two products. He does think the Avery is a little more easier to work with and he actually thinks that after sitting in the sun after a few hours, the material actually molds and forms really great. When you look at my hood close up, you can't tell its not paint, in fact it looks almost to perfect..lol..
Oh, the Avery Satin Black has just a touch more sheen to it than the 3M.. Matched the rear spoiler spot on

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
905 Posts
Looks great!!

So, you went with Satin over Matte, right? I'm about to have this done (if my car will ever get here) and I need to choose bewteen the two. I've seen some cars where the hood is too glossy, but then again my spoiler will probably have some form of protectant on it, makingit shine a little more.

Reactions: Kevin M

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Looks great!!

So, you went with Satin over Matte, right? I'm about to have this done (if my car will ever get here) and I need to choose bewteen the two. I've seen some cars where the hood is too glossy, but then again my spoiler will probably have some form of protectant on it, makingit shine a little more.
Go with the Avery Denison Satin Black. The Matte Black from Avery and 3M is just to flat and dull.. I put my car up against my friends who had is hood with the factory option and mine looked better. It just looked more natural believe it or not, but the color match was spot on with the spoiler.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts