SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Super Stock
82 Posts
Congrats....that looks like exactly what I ordered except mine is a super stock.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
821 Posts
Is that triple nickel? If so, I've not seen many of those. Hard to tell from pic, smoke show or triple nickel

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
821 Posts
Very nice, & welcome to the forum. Alot to be learned here. Enjoy the new ride!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,380 Posts
awesome. i love the color

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
Congrats, enjoy that beast.

·
Registered
Ordered on 04-30-21: 2021 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye... Indigo Blue
36 Posts
Congrats! That's an awesome color! What was your order date?

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
212 Posts
Awesome and congrats!

Buddy of mine has a 2019 Triple Nickel Red Eye. Definitely one of my close favorites. I tend to like the grey scale for some reason.

Reactions: CPO Super stock

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,642 Posts
Nice ride, I have a triple nickel Widebody Redeye as well. The color is great. The metallic flake glistens nice in the sun. Easy to keep clean too. My pitch black charger is a different story heh.

Reactions: CPO Super stock

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
671 Posts
That is my first choice color!!! But because I am hardcore manual (therefore non-RE), and I missed the cut off for a new order, so I was lucky to get white last Sept. If I didn't take it, I'd still be waiting. Good luck and happy times!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No Mods in mind yet. Pretty solid piece of machinery, certainly exceeds my expectations in performance and beauty. I had a 91 G.T 5.0 Mustang regretfully i sold it in 2005 because of a house move and no place to store the car. When i purchased my mustang in 91 immediately i installed a Paxton SuperCharger, car was a monster in those days. I Missed not having a muscle car in my life for over 15 years dreaming of the Hellcat when it first appeared in 2015. Finality jumped in with no regrets. To me this redeye is my ultimata dream car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
No Mods in mind yet. Pretty solid piece of machinery, certainly exceeds my expectations in performance and beauty. I had a 91 G.T 5.0 Mustang regretfully i sold it in 2005 because of a house move and no place to store the car. When i purchased my mustang in 91 immediately i installed a Paxton SuperCharger, car was a monster in those days. I Missed not having a muscle car in my life for over 15 years dreaming of the Hellcat when it first appeared in 2015. Finality jumped in with no regrets. To me this redeye is my ultimata dream car.
I feel the same, but only because I don't race. No mods here either. 800 horses from the factory is quite an accomplishment and plenty for the street. Just love this car!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts