SRT Hellcat Forum banner

My new Charger SRT Widebody Hellcat arrives soon

4K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Sub-lime SP 
#1 ·
...and here is my first appearance enhancement. SRT Door sills.
Musical instrument Automotive exterior Font Rectangle Rim

See less See more
#4 ·
You are correct DCS01. I actually ordered them through the dealer at cost. They are made for the Charger. They even performed a VIN match to confirm fitment.

They look VERY clean and cool in my opinion.

#5 ·
My car may very well arrive tomorrow. I plan to be there when the truck arrives as I have left instructions for the dealer to call me.

I'll inspect for damage and then once I have signed off, the dealer will begin the prep according to my specifications which are as follows:

1. No installation of the front license plate bracket
2. No dealer badging
3. Hand wash only
4. Install front and rear splash guards
5. Install door sills
6. Retain ALL paper documentation for me.

Then it's off to AFS for Xpel Ultimate. It's been a journey, but I'm getting exactly the car I want and at a price which is pretty difficult to beat, given it includes a lifetime powertrain warranty.

#18 ·
I was torn ordering those or the Hellcat branded ones...but I think I like the SRT ones mores...they’re classy looking. How much did these run you?>

#19 ·
Congrats! Canadians get shafted. Lol I ordered November 25th...still waiting. My car was built the same week you placed an order....still no car.

Reactions: CPO Super stock
#25 ·
Communism slows everything down....

#30 ·
With the red I still like it. I do like that color maybe the most with out a stripe package or blacked out hood.

I did not change calipers on mine.... what is the stock color? I guess I should go look at it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.