SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Well, lookatdat!Another I don't know, Congrats;)

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,106 Posts
Congrats again, Ron. I hope the whole paper signing things goes quick (around 10:00) so you can get to breaking in that new Charger.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
Third week with mine. Good luck. For the life of me I cannot figure out the VIN# situation? Three weeks, Jazz Blue only option I took was the Laguna Leather, FH809411?
I'm not sure where your located but I think I have one of the few, if only on eastern Long Island maybe the only one east of the city? So be prepared for two different reactions. The guy in his GT500 or Z-06 pushing on the gas pedal so hard it looks like their head will push a hole in their roof and those and those that as soon as you walk away are taking picture with it. Fun fun fun........

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,106 Posts
Ron is currently out driving (re: breaking in) his new Jazz Hellcat Charger. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.