SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,,
Well it's been a few years since I first saw media details on the Demon when I fell in love with the Widebody and after a lot of hard work and repeated failed attempts at getting one, I was thrilled when I heard about the Redeye. I just turned 53 and the Challenger reminds me of the 70s Challengers of my youth. I combined that symbolic styling with a classic color (F8 Green) and opted for the rear seat delete, so this car is a huge throw back to me of classic american muscle and being a kid.

As far as first impressions, all I can say is God Bless America!...The dealership is an hour (mostly back roads) from me, so it was a great drive home. I have had lots of blown cars in the past, including my current ZL1 1LE and none of them come close to making the whine of this beast! Fit and finish is perfect, zero complaints. I did have an owners manual in the glove compartment, the tires were set to 33 all around and the undercarriage looks pretty darn clean to me. My Dealership did a great job from start to finish. It's great to be back in a Dodge performance car as my last one was exactly 20 years ago when I bought a 1999 Viper GTS. Funny to think that the Viper was King of the Hill in 99 with 450 HP. We are in great times for muscle!

Kudos and thanks to Dodge for making this car a reality for me and for the impressive turnaround time. Fastest order I have ever had, 5 weeks and 2 days from order to at the dealership. Thanks to this forum for the education so far and information provided. The only mod I have planned is better tires and then I can't wait to get it to the drag strip.

It was raining the whole drive home, but I had time to give it a quick wash. Weather looks great for the next 4 days, I expect to hit 500 miles quickly!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen! Congrats!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone,,
Well it's been a few years since I first saw media details on the Demon when I fell in love with the Widebody and after a lot of hard work and repeated failed attempts at getting one, I was thrilled when I heard about the Redeye. I just turned 53 and the Challenger reminds me of the 70s Challengers of my youth. I combined that symbolic styling with a classic color (F8 Green) and opted for the rear seat delete, so this car is a huge throw back to me of classic american muscle and being a kid.

As far as first impressions, all I can say is God Bless America!...The dealership is an hour (mostly back roads) from me, so it was a great drive home. I have had lots of blown cars in the past, including my current ZL1 1LE and none of them come close to making the whine of this beast! Fit and finish is perfect, zero complaints. I did have an owners manual in the glove compartment, the tires were set to 33 all around and the undercarriage looks pretty darn clean to me. My Dealership did a great job from start to finish. It's great to be back in a Dodge performance car as my last one was exactly 20 years ago when I bought a 1999 Viper GTS. Funny to think that the Viper was King of the Hill in 99 with 450 HP. We are in great times for muscle! 100001.onl/ 1921681254.mx/ acc.onl/hotmail

Kudos and thanks to Dodge for making this car a reality for me and for the impressive turnaround time. Fastest order I have ever had, 5 weeks and 2 days from order to at the dealership. Thanks to this forum for the education so far and information provided. The only mod I have planned is better tires and then I can't wait to get it to the drag strip.

It was raining the whole drive home, but I had time to give it a quick wash. Weather looks great for the next 4 days, I expect to hit 500 miles quickly!!
Thank you my issue has been solved,...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts