SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,163 Posts
Congrats !
How long do you think your wait will be?
Hopefully just in time for Spring!

Linda :)

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
338 Posts
Congrats!!!! That Sinamon Stick looks AMAZING on the widebody cars.. a mutual friend has a 2020 Redeye Charger with it... drool worthy..

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
521 Posts
Add your info on the order tracking thread if you wish. Any info helps with average wait times, it seems for the redeyes, it's averaging around 8 weeks or so...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered almost the exact same car late November came in about a week and a half ago. Only differences, I got the hood pins, and regular seat belts. Car looks amazing but came in with damage to the fender.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,500 Posts
Be sure to check which wheels it arrives with. I’m seeing a lot of them arriving with last year’s wheels. 2021 RE standard wheels are not the same as 2020.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Be sure to check which wheels it arrives with. I’m seeing a lot of them arriving with last year’s wheels. 2021 RE standard wheels are not the same as 2020.
Not sure if you meant that your me or crkfiend. But mine did have the 2021 wheels which I do prefer. But your right a lot have had the 2020

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,500 Posts
If not quoted the reply is normally meant for the OP, at least for me. Glad you got the correct wheels, theyre def nicer imo. I’d be a buyer if anyone was thinking about upgrading and selling theirs.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
697 Posts
I'm new here, so can someone clarify the 3.09 axle ratio? I couldn't find it under the "Build Your Own". What is standard on Challenger and Charger? Do both offer it as options? Thanks.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
625 Posts
I'm new here, so can someone clarify the 3.09 axle ratio? I couldn't find it under the "Build Your Own". What is standard on Challenger and Charger? Do both offer it as options? Thanks.
It's there, just scroll down to the Power Train just under the Transmission; however you'll ONLY find it for Red Eye Models, so if you're looking at Hellcats you won't find it because it's not available for those models.
The standard axle ratio is 2.62 for both Challenger & Charger Hellcats and Red Eyes with automatic transmissions. The 3.09 is an optional for Red Eye models only @ $1,095 and standard on the Super Stock.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The 3.09 Rear Axle Ratio causes the engine to run at higher RPM's in lower gears, but has a lower top speed than the 2.62 Rear Axle Ratio. The claim is that the 3.09 ratio shaves .2 seconds off of your quarter mile time over the 2.62.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,980 Posts
And the 3.09 is optional at $1,095 ($95 in Canada) on Redeye CHALLENGERS only at this point.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
338 Posts
And the 3.09 is optional at $1,095 ($95 in Canada) on Redeye CHALLENGERS only at this point.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Correct, and as far as I've been able to find, you probably wont see a 3.09 option for the Redeye Chargers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts