SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My order was placed at the very end of December. Last week I tried to email you guys and received no reply. I would like a status update as to when I could be expecting my wheels?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heard from them yesterday. They said the wheels are at the finisher and shipping end of this week. Hoping for the best.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still not here, no further update.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got an update that they were shipping last week and would receive tracking. I don't have wheels or tracking.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a picture of the wheels. Need to pay the balance and hopefully they ship.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The were sure quick to send emails to get payment.... now 4 days after payment, I don't have wheels, a tracking number, or even a confirmation that my payment was received.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
114 Posts
Guys, i hate to say this, but my best friend has RTF wheels on his 2017 CTS-V, and my god it was the most terrible experience to get them. Took 8 weeks when the guy said they were built and would be shipped in a week. then he forgot lugnuts and centercaps, then the center caps he sent didn't fit, then they had to custom make center caps that took several more weeks. he's had them on for about 3 months now, and one of the finishes is failing on the wheels, and the guy won't respond to honor their "finish warranty". I'd highly, highly recommend staying away from RTF.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,546 Posts
Guys, i hate to say this, but my best friend has RTF wheels on his 2017 CTS-V, and my god it was the most terrible experience to get them. Took 8 weeks when the guy said they were built and would be shipped in a week. then he forgot lugnuts and centercaps, then the center caps he sent didn't fit, then they had to custom make center caps that took several more weeks. he's had them on for about 3 months now, and one of the finishes is failing on the wheels, and the guy won't respond to honor their "finish warranty". I'd highly, highly recommend staying away from RTF.
Yeah he also got lit up on Rennlist.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thinking about taking the pictures of my alleged wheels and my new tires to Firestone and seeing if they can mount them for me.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So.... They came today. How many issues would you like to count? My car is at Barth right now so I can't match them up, but I suspect the finish is WAY off and the center caps are going to look ridiculous. I'm honestly so frustrated with this I question if these wheels were actually even machined aluminum and aren't just steel crap.

20180423_180518.jpg 20180423_175757.jpg 20180423_175819.jpg 20180423_175850.jpg 20180423_175932.jpg 20180423_180039.jpg 20180423_180110.jpg 20180423_180201.jpg 20180423_180312.jpg Liars.PNG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
Wow....I ordered a set of Volks from japan and they came in better condition. I am not sure on the line on the barrel either as that seems weird to me.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
114 Posts
How is the company allowed to continue operating. that's pathetic. are those supposed to be new? absolutely insane. that line to me looks like a masking line, like maybe the wheels are used/damaged, and they refinished them? looks like an overspray line to me almost. Either way, that's absolutely unacceptable in my opinion, and i'm yet to see a set of wheels come in good condition from this company. :(

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,546 Posts
So.... They came today. How many issues would you like to count? My car is at Barth right now so I can't match them up, but I suspect the finish is WAY off and the center caps are going to look ridiculous. I'm honestly so frustrated with this I question if these wheels were actually even machined aluminum and aren't just steel crap.

View attachment 419969 View attachment 419977 View attachment 419985 View attachment 419993 View attachment 420001 View attachment 420009 View attachment 420017 View attachment 420025 View attachment 420033 View attachment 420041
I found this the other day...

Ripoff Report | Race Tech Motoring Complaint Review Mayfield , California

1 - 20 of 45 Posts