SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
That’s good to hear, my bank is pretty much no help at this point so I’m SOL.
Maybe give it another shot? Mine initially, over a month ago, denied my claim. I got the updated approval just the other day.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I’ll try that out, strange to see their decision change.
Maybe the bank has additional information on the vendor and all cases attached to their file were reopened.

·
BMF
4,419 Posts
Here's a perfect example why I never buy American Made wheels. No real testing goes behind their product besides computer calculations. Ask yourself this, how can the American Wheel companies come out with new designs styles weekly or even monthly when the Japanese and European manufacturers take half a year or longer for a new design.... I'll trust my families life to Japanese/European wheels over American anyday...

R.K.
Never buy cast Junk from Japan. Triumph Wheels is American Made by American Citzens. Before making those Fake News Bold Outlandish statements do your homework please.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,164 Posts
Never buy cast Junk from Japan. Triumph Wheels is American Made by American Citzens. Before making those Fake News Bold Outlandish statements do your homework please.
I don't buy cast wheels from Japan first of all. Second of all, Japanese wheels have the strongest forged barrels on the market. Thirdly, their fit and finish is second to none. Fourthly, the Japanese and European wheels have more certifications then the American wheels do when it comes to safety and load testing.

The only thing that the American wheel companies have going for them are they're pretty to look at. I've seen all of the American Wheels live in person. HRE wheels look like they're made in shop class. The always get bead leaks within a year or two because the Chrome corrodes on the lips (I'm talking locally). There have been more American wheels replaced due to failure than the Euro and Japanese wheels combined.

Finally, the majority of the "Forged 3 peice wheels" are made by MHT. That includes big brand names like ADV.1 (which were a joke and so was their wheel quality).

In closing, I have never seen a Triumph wheel in person so I can't compare. But I do know that all they do is run computer simulations for load on each wheel they design and manufacture. There is no third party certifying their wheels (as far as I know). You can correct me if I'm wrong. You're more than welcome to purchase whatever you like with your money. I'll spend my money abroad.

R.K.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts