SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
So awesome... kids are going to think you're the best dad ever. And when they're in other cars, ask 'why is this car so slow?' :D

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry wrong Charger Richard...btw we had snow this morning...so tempting
We have been out twice now, it rained early this week so a lot of the salt and sand was washed off the roads, the kids and my wife really like this car, kids are used to convertibles though, keep asking why the roof was up, lol

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
376 Posts
I hate to admit this but my 2.5 year old daughter loves this kind of stuff. I have a diesel truck and when the turbo spools up she loves being pushed back in her seat. With the hellcat she she keeps yelling for more. She was first introduced to speed at age one in a gen 1 viper. So this little girl has a need for speed in her bones. Her favorite thing though is donuts in the snow. Are we still talking about my daughter or myself...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.