SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
Congrats! Glad it's finally in your garage! :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
I will post better better/more pictures later. I actually went back to work! :)

Congrats! Great looking car, I may need the number of the guy/company that delivered your Cat. I will need to have mine transported and would prefer for it to be enclosed for the trip to protect it. Plan on placing my order by tomorrow. Just finalizing which dealer to use and determine how long I want to wait depending which dealer I use.
Sharp ass ride. I'm very familiar with those WI winters since I lived in Kenosha from 2007 to 2012.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats! Great looking car, I may need the number of the guy/company that delivered your Cat. I will need to have mine transported and would prefer for it to be enclosed for the trip to protect it. Plan on placing my order by tomorrow. Just finalizing which dealer to use and determine how long I want to wait depending which dealer I use.
Sharp ass ride. I'm very familiar with those WI winters since I lived in Kenosha from 2007 to 2012.
It was actually the dealer. They transport cars they sell all over the US

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.