SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd be happy to help you out if you'd like. I recently installed one on my 2016 Scat Pack. You'll need to tap into a few wires including your clutch, main ignition coil power, fuel injector signal, throttle, etc.

I have access to full schematics for your car so I could tell you exactly where to find the correct wires.

Send me a message with your email address if you need some help.

And here's a short video of the 2 step working at 3k RPM's.
Hey man, can you send me the info too? I recently picked one up and I've installed it but it doesn't seem to work 😕

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
35 Posts
Can you send a picture of where you tapped into?
Look at page three, the instructions are in this thread.. The Orange and Red wire are spliced into the fuse box. It is fuse 35 and is a brown/yellow wire. The N2MB is to be used like an external fuse box, so splice the wires on either side of the brown/yellow wire that you cut. Red goes on the fuse side and orange on the output side.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Look at page three, the instructions are in this thread.. The Orange and Red wire are spliced into the fuse box. It is fuse 35 and is a brown/yellow wire. The N2MB is to be used like an external fuse box, so splice the wires on either side of the brown/yellow wire that you cut. Red goes on the fuse side and orange on the output side.
Ok thank you so much. N2mb had sent me instructions and told me to spice into coilpack 6 it hasn't worked yet so now I'm gonna try the fuse.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I got the wot box working and I can use the rev limiter but the 2 step still isn't working. I have the tps threshold set to 3.00. Any advice on how to make it work? I set it to 1.00 and it didn't work.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
35 Posts
So I got the wot box working and I can use the rev limiter but the 2 step still isn't working. I have the tps threshold set to 3.00. Any advice on how to make it work? I set it to 1.00 and it didn't work.
Swap the orange and red wiring. I had the same issue and this worked for me.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
35 Posts
Also verify that the clutch is working. Should be able to see it in the programming. It will read 0v when the clutch is not engaged. Press the Clutch and press read on the program. It should come up as 5v.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
35 Posts
I’ve been contemplating putting one of these on my Hellcat for the No Lift Shift feature, does that part of it work well for you?
Yes, it works perfectly. I have my 2 step set up at 4200 RPM, No Lift Shift set at 250 milliseconds, and a rev limiter set at 6700 RPM. I have heard that it doesn't play nice with multi air systems, but haven't had any issues. Heard in one of my Facebook Mopar group a couple guys engaged the 2 step while in MDS and dropped a valve. My 392 is Cammed, has no MDS, and the Cam phaser is locked out. No troubles yet after 5k+ miles and love the no lift shift feature. I get a nice backfire and flames when backing off the accelerator after a hard run.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Nice!! I may have to try one. No MDS system for me to worry about.
Does it really make shifting feel like shifting a tranny sitting still with the engine off??

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
35 Posts
Nice!! I may have to try one. No MDS system for me to worry about.
Does it really make shifting feel like shifting a tranny sitting still with the engine off??
Yes, but it's all about the setup. I set mine to 250 milliseconds which works really well in the 1-2 and 3-4 shifts. I wish I could isolate and set each shift, but that's not a feature. I would set my 2-3 shift to 350 milliseconds if I could. IMO, 350 milliseconds feels like forever when doing that 1-2/3-4 shifts.

181 - 200 of 203 Posts