·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
57 Posts
"Sub-K diff brace". Made for running the strip under 1000 hp (or 1000 rwhp, whichever applies best)...

Another variation =
P4D Sub-1K diff brace...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
847 Posts
Mine is clearly unique, given the subtle hyphen device I've employed, as well as the clever use of the lower case "b", to reduce confusion in the marketplace.

The addition of this unique identifier, in my nomenclature sets it apart from Mercedes' clear infringement, on my idea.

Besides, I don't think anyone looking for this brace is going to confuse it with the 1's & 0's MB is offering.

Bob

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
28 Posts
Mine is clearly unique, given the subtle hyphen device I've employed, as well as the clever use of the lower case "b", to reduce confusion in the marketplace.

The addition of this unique identifier, in my nomenclature sets it apart from Mercedes' clear infringement, on my idea.

Besides, I don't think anyone looking for this brace is going to confuse it with the 1's & 0's MB is offering.

Bob

You are so right... I don’t know what I was thinking. I think I was just jealous I didn’t come up with it 1st!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
54 Posts
My entry is "Hell Keeper" or "Billet Hell Keeper" which allows the use of "-BHK".

MBRACE and MBRACE2 were our versions of "On Star". Originally it was the LCT for Low Cost Tele-Aid. Now it is referred to as "MMC" which is short for Mercedes Me Connect.

Tim

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
278 Posts
DSD - Differential Stability Device
DSD - Differential Support Device if they're not taken already.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
We currently offer two(soon 3):
1) Standard brace which offers effective and economical protection (Patented)
2) The DIFF (Differential Intermediate Fortifying Fixture) which is the perfect intermediate solution that offers great protection and security priced right between our standard and top of the line brace.
3) DIRS which is the preferred solution for differential integration and reinforcement (Patent Pending)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Keeping it simple and the acronym theme;

1) P4D PBB: Performance Billet Brace

2) P4D BDB: Billet Diff Brace

3) P4D HDB: Heavy Duty Brace

4) P4D SSB: Street/Strip Brace
I really like your idea here and will go with option #1. So you are the winner. Thanks for the idea.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.