SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been asked before, and I have already done a search and can not find the answer, so here goes:

I am looking for a proven shop to take my wife's 2016 Challenger Hellcat to and have it dyno tuned. It was mods that were done by previous owner. I have a list of the mods and I have talked to one local tuner that wont touch it because I was not the one that did the mods on the car. I appreciate any help.

We live in Southern Indiana and I we are willing to drive a few hours to get this done. Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
270 Posts
I know this has been asked before, and I have already done a search and can not find the answer, so here goes:

I am looking for a proven shop to take my wife's 2016 Challenger Hellcat to and have it dyno tuned. It was mods that were done by previous owner. I have a list of the mods and I have talked to one local tuner that wont touch it because I was not the one that did the mods on the car. I appreciate any help.

We live in Southern Indiana and I we are willing to drive a few hours to get this done. Thanks!
MundyTuned in Columbus Ohio. I partner with them and they do all the tuning on my customer’s vehicles. Him and I will be tag teaming my personal Hellcat this spring (I don’t have enough experience doing Hellcat tuning on my own yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
337 Posts
You can try Fathouse Fabrications, who is located in Martinsville, IN.... however they are overpriced in my opinion

There is also another place here in central Indiana, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name at the moment

1 - 3 of 3 Posts