SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brothers and sisters
I need some parts for my car so if you have them and want to sell I will be willing buy.

1-2016 or 2017 hellcat ECU locked or unlocked.

2- ID 1050X injectors ( Bought )

3-Kennel Bell boost a pump KB89079P (plug and play) or the KB89073 (splice version) (Better to be new) ( Bought )

4-FI supercharger spacers (Better to be new)

5-GripTec 2.95" Supercharger Upper Pulley w/Hub with the tools (Hex Tool for Install) (Better to be new)

6-Flexfuel kit

I will pay through PayPal

You have to ship the part/s to my address in Florida

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
271 Posts
I am an authorized dealer for Fuel Injector Clinic. PM me and we can discuss pricing on a set of 1000cc’s for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts
Brothers and sisters
I need some parts for my car so if you have them and want to sell I will be willing buy.

1-2016 or 2017 hellcat ECU locked or unlocked.

2- ID 1050X injectors

3-Kennel Bell boost a pump KB89079P (plug and play) or the KB89073 (splice version) (Better to be new)

4-FI supercharger spacers (Better to be new)

5-GripTec 2.95" Supercharger Upper Pulley w/Hub with the tools (Hex Tool for Install) (Better to be new)

6-Flexfuel kit

I will pay through PayPal

You have to ship the part/s to my address in Florida
I have a set if ID1050X Injectors and a Kenne bell BAP for sale. Will ship

·
Registered
55 Posts
What is the part number for that?
Honestly don't know the part number. I bought it used. Guy had it ~500 miles. It's the 100% plug and play one. Took me 10 mins to set up. Took it off to go dual pumps. I had it also about 500 miles lol

Will upload pics if you want

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump
Honestly don't know the part number. I bought it used. Guy had it ~500 miles. It's the 100% plug and play one. Took me 10 mins to set up. Took it off to go dual pumps. I had it also about 500 miles lol

Will upload pics if you want
Thanks for the bap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts