SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Charger HC (sold) awaiting new Redeye
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The atomic red color came out for 2021 but it is not listed on the build your own charger site. I have a couple pictures of it that I have captured from FB on my phone, but I would like to see more. They do have hellraisen on the site and the car seems to look great with dual silver stripes and the lighter color warp speed granite rims. I am just afraid I might get sick of seeing a purple beast in the garage.
I just sold my 2018 Charger HC and am in the process of ordering a Redeye Charger. I am stuck between the choice of Hellraisen or Atomic Red, and the $4000 customer cash expires in 12 days.
Any help would be appreciated.

Glenn

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
So you want pictures of a car color, on a car that doesn't exist yet? Am I reading this correctly?

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
You say you have pics of the red but then dont post them. You're close to getting a "cmon man"...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, and tonight's lottery numbers, please.
I am trying to figure out how to upload the pics from my gallery that I copied from facebook...oh no...it was from one of the other hellcat sites. What's with all the nastiness of you guys? I came here asking legitimate question and you are all trying to kick me into a corner?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am trying to figure out how to upload the pics from my gallery that I copied from facebook...oh no...it was from one of the other hellcat sites. What's with all the nastiness of you guys? I came here asking legitimate question and you are all trying to kick me into a corner?
FB_IMG_1619192712233.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,052 Posts
Reactions: Dennis H

·
Premium Member
9,747 Posts
Just some observations here, that's not a redeye, those are 2020 wheels, and at least on my turd of a phone that looks a lot like Octane Red. I didn't find anything about atomic red.
Those wheels are optional for 2021 on the Chargers still if you mean the ones on the car on the flatbed. Not sure.
Edit - just clicked the link. Not the flatbed pic.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,052 Posts
Those wheels are optional for 2021 on the Chargers still if you mean the ones on the car on the flatbed. Not sure.
Edit - just clicked the link. Not the flatbed pic.
No that's right, standard on Charger Hellcats, optional on Redeyes. I commented on one guys post about it, at the time they weren't on the build and price for the Redeye Charger.

Reactions: Slowpoke387

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,680 Posts
Its not nastiness its called skepticism. You didnt say "hey I heard 2021 has a new color called atomic red, saw it on site X, is it true, any pics?" or looking to confirm your suspicions. Instead, You showed up here after joining a few days ago telling us there is a new color for 2021 like it was fact, saying it was from FB. thats 100% gonna get you a "whatever dude" until you can produce something to support your assertions.

·
Premium Member
9,747 Posts
Just sarcasm on my part. Sometimes it doesnt come through in text. Was def aware that you were looking for info, just busting your chops.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I understand. Its easy to misinterpret things through a keyboard.
Thanks for the clarifications on the Octane Red color. I have yet to see one in the wild around the Detroit Metro area, and have only seen 2 Hellraisen both of which were dirty thereby making the color look pretty bad. There is supposedly a new color coming out called Gold Dust. I saw the picture and thought the color was quite bizarre looking....its bright. I cannot remember if we had a similar color back in the late 60s or not.

·
Premium Member
9,747 Posts
I understand. Its easy to misinterpret things through a keyboard.
Thanks for the clarifications on the Octane Red color. I have yet to see one in the wild around the Detroit Metro area, and have only seen 2 Hellraisen both of which were dirty thereby making the color look pretty bad. There is supposedly a new color coming out called Gold Dust. I saw the picture and thought the color was quite bizarre looking....its bright. I cannot remember if we had a similar color back in the late 60s or not.
Not a fan of the Gold Dust. Was in love with the Hellraisen at first but that wore off quickly. Ended up with Octane and man I love it.
FCF05BEC-4FA4-42C3-97BB-800F4132ED15.jpeg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not a fan of the Gold Dust. Was in love with the Hellraisen at first but that wore off quickly. Ended up with Octane and man I love it.
View attachment 572489
That's exactly what I was afraid of....getting tired of seeing that purple. It helps a lot to see the silver stripes and granite rims with gunmetal calipers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's exactly what I was afraid of....getting tired of seeing that purple. It helps a lot to see the silver stripes and granite rims with gunmetal calipers.
I need to order this week to get the 4000 customer cash. I just wish I could see the octane red in person. Your picture of it makes it my number one choice with the granite rims, silver stripes and gunmetal calipers. I would think resale would be easier also with the octane red. The purple could turn a lot of people off.

·
Premium Member
9,747 Posts
I need to order this week to get the 4000 customer cash. I just wish I could see the octane red in person. Your picture of it makes it my number one choice with the granite rims, silver stripes and gunmetal calipers. I would think resale would be easier also with the octane red. The purple could turn a lot of people off.
Black or any shade of red and youre safe with resale. Anything else is more of a gamble although selling a Hellcat isnt usually a problem unless youre asking the moon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got a chance to see one in person, and I guess that is the octane red. Its on my buddy's 2018 window sticker, but I have never seen it look like the pictures I had posted.
I am thinking of going safe with the F8 green with silver stripes, granite wheels and gunmetal calipers. I have to get the order in asap for the $4,000 cash back but my sales guy is on vacation until thursday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts