SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 SRT 392
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to purchase new rotors and pads for my charger srt 392
I need them to be replaced but can’t seem to find any rotors and don’t know which pads will be best since I daily my car and beat it with the high accelerations. Can anyone help?

And I am leaving in qatar o want ship them to qatar

·
Registered
2016 SRT 392
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the car about a month ago and I think that the owner, Aboub, was not interested in it as well

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,600 Posts
You have the same brakes as Challenger or Charger Hellcat.

Many have used PowerStop Z23 or Z26 pads and they work fine for street.

For rotors, PowerStop offers a 1-piece front rotors that is cheaper than OEM that you can look into.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr.Dosa

·
Registered
2017 Daytona 392
69 Posts
Desert sand is no joke: its messy stuff. Since the OP is in Qatar, pads suited to braking at 200kmh+ are in order and the Z26 definitely is NOT. Hawk HP+ comes to mind or DBA XP650 based on various reviews of them elsewhere.

Girodisc (the company that makes the "Demon Performance" rotors) has a dealer in UAE. You'd probably have to contact Demon Performance and work with them to allow Girodisc to ship direct to the UAE dealer.
Another option for rotors is through DBA: they have a dealer in Doha: Teyseer Motors. You'd need to re-use the hat for the fronts: I sourced a second set for this purpose.

·
Registered
2016 SRT 392
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Desert sand is no joke: its messy stuff. Since the OP is in Qatar, pads suited to braking at 200kmh+ are in order and the Z26 definitely is NOT. Hawk HP+ comes to mind or DBA XP650 based on various reviews of them elsewhere.

i bought already z26 i was read about it here almost users recommend it but i got your point about sand

Girodisc (the company that makes the "Demon Performance" rotors) has a dealer in UAE. You'd probably have to contact Demon Performance and work with them to allow Girodisc to ship direct to the UAE dealer.
Another option for rotors is through DBA: they have a dealer in Doha: Teyseer Motors. You'd need to re-use the hat for the fronts: I sourced a second set for this purpose.
and about rotors

i called teysser and they don't have for dodge srt 392 and i try to find something else in ebay but is too much cost and all seller sell individual

·
Registered
2017 Daytona 392
69 Posts
i bought already z26 i was read about it here almost users recommend it but i got your point about sand
and about rotors

i called teysser and they don't have for dodge srt 392 and i try to find something else in ebay but is too much cost and all seller sell individual
For the pads, its more about the speed you're stopping from. More speed and repeated stops = more heat, and Z26s don't like heat.

Try this with Teyseer:
Front ring PN: DBA52910.1S ($700 USD/ ~2800 Riyal for the pair)
Rear rotor PN: DBA42445S ($370 USD/ ~1400 Riyal for the pair)

They won't have them sitting on the shelf, but should be able to get them.

If you're looking to do the job "on the cheap," I'll copy something I posted before...

"If you're more concerned about cost than performance, the Centric one-piece unit (226.63088) is the least expensive option if you can find them as it appears they are on backorder. If the center hat rusting is a concern (it will on that one), the Wagner rotor (BD180802E) will work as well."

...and add that centric rears are PN 125.63064

Best of luck!

·
Registered
2016 SRT 392
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the pads, its more about the speed you're stopping from. More speed and repeated stops = more heat, and Z26s don't like heat.
ok what you recommend for pads for more speed and repeated stops

Try this with Teyseer:
Front ring PN: DBA52910.1S ($700 USD/ ~2800 Riyal for the pair)
Rear rotor PN: DBA42445S ($370 USD/ ~1400 Riyal for the pair)

They won't have them sitting on the shelf, but should be able to get them.
i talked with them already and they said we don't have this part
DBA52910.1S AND DBA52910.1XS

about Rear rotor i bought it already from dealer

If you're looking to do the job "on the cheap," I'll copy something I posted before...
"If you're more concerned about cost than performance, the Centric one-piece unit (226.63088) is the least expensive option if you can find them as it appears they are on backorder. If the center hat rusting is a concern (it will on that one), the Wagner rotor (BD180802E) will work as well."

...and add that centric rears are PN 125.63064
no i concerned about the performance and quality like DBA

Best of luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts