SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
24 Posts
does any one have a vin for a hellcat with red belts so I can order red belts. Local dealer can't find part number
yes, I have a VIN and I ordered black laguna leather with red seat belts. Scheduled for delivery on Feb 26. I think I saw someone post before saying they had problems when trying to order red seat belts with sepia. Not sure though.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts

MSRP*
$63,775+
Buy:
$914MONTH+
Lease:
$605MONTH+
IN TRANSIT
VIN:2C3CDZC9XFH764852+
0.53 MILES AWAY
Rochester Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge
(248) 652-9650

Red seat belts VIN

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
703 Posts
does any one have a vin for a hellcat with red belts so I can order red belts. Local dealer can't find part number
there is a silver hellcat on ebay for sale with red seat belts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
The red seat belts on the Challenger were a $90 add on. I am not sure about Charger. I don't think the vin will identify that, but the code CGQA that you received above is what the dealer should be able to click as an option.:)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
I think the dealer needs the vin so they can look up the part number from a car that has them. Remember I'm not asking the question I just think this how the dealer is researching the number. Giving the order number should do the same thing, but remember its a guy at a parts counter asking mblastr for information that he may not know this forum has. Just a guess.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I think the dealer needs the vin so they can look up the part number from a car that has them. Remember I'm not asking the question I just think this how the dealer is researching the number. Giving the order number should do the same thing, but remember its a guy at a parts counter asking mblastr for information that he may not know this forum has. Just a guess.
Makes sense. The vin someone gave above should work then. My dealer just went down a list and clicked options.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,553 Posts
After readin' these prices above, makes me feel like I got a bargain, they showed up as a $95 extra cost on my build sheet. However, they weren't available with certain seats/trans, seemed a little glitch, some folks get 'em, then the next day, with an automatic, they may not show up as orderable. Not sure why, but it took a number of attempts before the ordering system 'accepted' my attempts at acquiring the red belts.

Reactions: 630

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
$95 would just be the difference in price of the seatbelts, not the cost. You don't just get red (extra belts at build) for $95 - you get the red instead. Same with all options. The Laguna Leather does not just cost $1800. It costs $1800 more than the Nappa leather.
Yep, that's why I'm glad I ordered at build!!:D

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
I think I would like the red belts with the black Laguna. Is it too late with the order at D status to add?
I thought you were going to pick up a car in Dearborn, I'm confusedo_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,175 Posts
I thought you were going to pick up a car in Dearborn, I'm confusedo_O
They had it coming in and I was going to take it but it didn't have the Laguna, which I really wanted. Monday my other dealer calls me and tells me they picked up my order from Sept and it's in D status. He also said that Tim K got my emails, don't know if that had anything to do with anything. So I wait on my car and a Pitch Black with Nappa is available in Dearborn

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Gotcha;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tks everybody. You cannot get something ordered without vin I think it's re-God damn-diculous. Tks again forum. Has any one lowered
seat belt front P/N 1SG571R5AF $304.00 CAD.
seat belt rear outboard P/N 5UZ231R5AA $118.00 CAD.
seat belt rear center P/N 5UZ261R5AA $165.00 CAD.
wow that's gonna hurt

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.