SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the WPA style OEM SRT rims (2011 IE style) fit on a Challenger Hellcat?

I'm looking into options for NEXT winter, when I will be fitting my 'Cat with winter tires, and I want something that actually looks really GOOD. The WPA black pocket SRT rims were ALWAYS my favorite and I thought it would be really cool to hunt down a set of those, mount winter tires on them and use them in the colder months.

Obviously my concern is the HUGE front brakes; I want to be sure they'll fit before dropping big money on these.

Please let me know ASAP as I might have a line on a set in mint condition.

Thanks

This style:
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Wheel Rim

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
142 Posts
Will the WPA style OEM SRT rims (2011 IE style) fit on a Challenger Hellcat?

I'm looking into options for NEXT winter, when I will be fitting my 'Cat with winter tires, and I want something that actually looks really GOOD. The WPA black pocket SRT rims were ALWAYS my favorite and I thought it would be really cool to hunt down a set of those, mount winter tires on them and use them in the colder months.

Obviously my concern is the HUGE front brakes; I want to be sure they'll fit before dropping big money on these.

Please let me know ASAP as I might have a line on a set in mint condition.

Thanks

This style:
View attachment 7429
I like these wheels too. Have on my 12 srt

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well crap, now I have a decision to make; buy the used WPA wheels and hope they fit and are in perfect condition without getting to see them first, or go with a sure thing and buy new rims that look more stock.

A guy on CT bought THESE guys from Tire Rack and I think it's a pretty sharp option for winter:

Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Well crap, now I have a decision to make; buy the used WPA wheels and hope they fit and are in perfect condition without getting to see them first, or go with a sure thing and buy new rims that look more stock.

A guy on CT bought THESE guys from Tire Rack and I think it's a pretty sharp option for winter:

View attachment 7474

View attachment 7475
Old post, but what wheels are those? They look like a nice winter alternative, or an option to put some sticky tires on for track use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.