SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
281 - 300 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I’m a new user on here and it doesn’t let me message you I want a plate if you can contact me send me a text 954-756-3020

Thanks for your reply. If it's like the Challenger you have to pull the shifter and the top part of the console. The top part just snaps in so pretty easy to get off then the shifter is held in by 1 set screw. I understand your hesitance but it needs to be done to install this part. There are multiple videos on youtube on how to disassemble from guys installing new shifters. Check them out and let me know if you fell comfortable doing it. We can meet up somewhere to give you one if you decide you want to do this. I don't think yours is much different than mine but want to make sure it fits before I start shipping them out next week. Thanks again

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Scat Pack wide body A8
12 Posts
Note! You need NOT remove those seat bolts mentioned in the video. That is referring to a full console removal.

You only need to remove the top console trim (and shifter handle).

You don’t even need to remove the electrical connections. Just lay the trim to the side.

Doing mine, I DID have a tough time getting the top trim off (even using a trim tool kit). Another pair of hands helps, and work it slowly loose, do not get aggressive.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·
Hey guys,I've seen some guys join the forum just to buy a cover. To those guys I say check out the forum since you joined it. There is a ton of information on here about anything you could possibly want to know about your Hellcat and everyone in here is happy to help and answer any questions you might have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,I've seen some guys join the forum just to buy a cover. To those guys I say check out the forum since you joined it. There is a ton of information on here about anything you could possibly want to know about your Hellcat and everyone in here is happy to help and answer any questions you might have.
New member here. I’m interested in a Charger cover, can’t PM you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too joined to buy one of these lol. I’d love to have one for my charger. i can’t dm you quit yet but maybe you can do me?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #300 ·
Hey guys,
Update on the OBD covers. I have 8 prototypes ready to ship BUT just for the Challenger. Of course the Charger is a lot different than the Challenger and is going to require more time to figure out if I can. The Challenger has preexisting holes and the Charger does not and seems to be a lot tighter space. I don't want to make a cover the requires you guys to drill into your dash to install so I might not be able to make one for it. If anyone in the northwest Ohio southeast Michigan area willing to let me look under their Charger dash it would help. Thanks to Squidvicoius and VT Engineering for helping me out with these and providing pics. You will need to get screws to mount this and after I get feedback from these 8 I should be able to provide what size and maybe even the screws themselves with the cover. These first 8 will be $30 shipped but will need feedback on cover and ease of install.
Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Auto part
Gas Auto part Machine Metal Computer hardware

281 - 300 of 328 Posts