SRT Hellcat Forum banner

141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Hey guys,
Just a update on the Charger covers. I'm still working on the Charger ones. I've been really busy at work lately which is why the delay. I'm working on the initial 10 and will try to have done in a week or so. As I said,if there are no issues then I will make a batch of 75. I know a lot of you are getting your cars out of storage so I'm really trying to get these done asap. These covers are more work than the Challengers which is also causing the delay. Thanks for your patience. I'll keep updating.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I bought one from tail happy for my 2017 HC challenger and it fits effortlessly. Just be careful when you pop off the console plate and surround and you'll be fine. Don't go all gorilla biscuit on it. watch the video first.

I would think FCA should be reading this forum and buy this design from him. This is a no brainer part.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
265 Posts
Hey guys,
Just a update on the Charger covers. I'm still working on the Charger ones. I've been really busy at work lately which is why the delay. I'm working on the initial 10 and will try to have done in a week or so. As I said,if there are no issues then I will make a batch of 75. I know a lot of you are getting your cars out of storage so I'm really trying to get these done asap. These covers are more work than the Challengers which is also causing the delay. Thanks for your patience. I'll keep updating.
We all appreciate you doing this.

If you don't have people already counted on the 10 initial, I would be willing to help out. Otherwise if you have an estimated cost for the Charger ones if you could let me know I'd love to pre-purchase one so I know I get one as soon as they are ready to ship.

I also wonder if there would be a way to find a replacement screw that required a spanner bit or some other specialty bit for additional security. Obviously nothing with a nut head or it would defeat the purpose.

I also agree. Stellantis needs to reach out and buy the design for you and add it by default. They could easily include a driver in the trunk so if you ever needed to tow it, you'd have the hand tool available.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
I'm pretty sure the first 10 are spoken for but once I get feedback on those and there is no issues with fitment I will get the batch of 75 made within a month.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
Update #432,I will be shipping out the first 10 next week for the Charger. I'm in the ice cream business so with the warmer weather work has been hectic. These first 10 are spoken for but hopefully with no fitment issues I will get more made asap. Just letting you guys know I'm still committed to this.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Update #432,I will be shipping out the first 10 next week for the Charger. I'm in the ice cream business so with the warmer weather work has been hectic. These first 10 are spoken for but hopefully with no fitment issues I will get more made asap. Just letting you guys know I'm still committed to this.
Thanks!
Just let me know when they're available.

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody F8 Green
43 Posts
I got my neutral pull cover the other day. It's a high quality part and I'm very happy I was able to get one!!!

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Ice Cream bizzz huhh?
No wonder you had a Cool Idea..........:geek::oops:o_O:rolleyes:;):cool:

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
350 Posts
I’m also interested, just let me know how to pay.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Installed today, took about 15-20 mins after watching a youtube vid on how to take the center shift plate off. It's a quality piece with excellent fit.
View attachment 571623
Same, took 15 min roughly and that's with taking my time. I didn't even pull the cover completely off or take the shifter off. I just moved the cover when accessing each bolt and used a screwdriver type socket wrench (straight). EZ-PZ.

141 - 160 of 191 Posts