SRT Hellcat Forum banner

161 - 180 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
265 Posts
I'd love to get one of these for my '21 Challenger SP too! Just let me know how to order. Thanks!
You can find his for sale post here:

Basically just DM him and tell him you want to buy one. They are $48 shipped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can find his for sale post here:

Basically just DM him and tell him you want to buy one. They are $48 shipped.
We've been in touch! Thanks!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Hey guys,the first 10 for the Charger will be going out this weekend. If no fitment issues I will make a batch of 25 asap to get them out and will make another 25 as needed until everyone gets there's. I also made a batch for the Challenger so I have plenty of them ready to ship.

·
Registered
Charger Hellcat Redeye
57 Posts
Sounds great! Just give me a shout whenever you are ready to send one my way for the Charger. Thanks again for all the work you have done!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,671 Posts
installed mine Saturday. Fit perfectly and feel a little better about having it on there. Unfortunately I dropped my 8mm socket when I took it off the last nut and it went down into the console like a chip in a plinko machine. The good news it it wasnt a 10mm socket Sigh

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
866 Posts
Yes, but first batch was sold........last year? Just get on the list here. I figure with this, the update, and The Club, I cut my odds of vehicle theft by 99%!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
I got the first batch out and some fit some don't. To ensure you get one and it goes right in I'm making one last adjustment and will make a batch of 75 for the Charger. I know it's taking forever but I am spending any extra time I have on this to make sure everyone gets one and they install as good as the Challenger ones do.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
389 Posts
I got the first batch out and some fit some don't. To ensure you get one and it goes right in I'm making one last adjustment and will make a batch of 75 for the Charger. I know it's taking forever but I am spending any extra time I have on this to make sure everyone gets one and they install as good as the Challenger ones do.
Better late and done right than wrong and wasted time...

All of us understand and appreciate it !

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Hey guys,Im sending out a handful of the final design at the end of the week. Pretty confident that these will fit but want to get some in cars just to make sure. The plan is to have feedback by next week and then I will start making a batch of 75. Should have that batch ready to ship no later than mid June but hoping by and of this month. I know it sounds like a broken record but I'm doing all I can to get these to you guys. Again thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
So I've got some in a few cars and so far they are going in with no issues. There are a few more I'm waiting to here from but I think I finally got this figured out. Like I said I'm already starting to make some based on the feedback but it will still be a bit before they are ready. Thanks to all of you who have helped me out on this!!!

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
802 Posts
Is it listed in here anywhere how to get shifter apart to install the cover??

161 - 180 of 191 Posts