SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm sure a lot of you already know about this but figured I would post here to let those who haven't seen it. I have neutral pull covers for sale. I made one for me but got a lot of people wanting one too so i made a batch of them. They are made of 18 gauge metal and they bolt right in over the neutral pull mechanism using the same screws. If someone gets in your car to try to put it in neutral to push it they won't be able to with this cover on. Hopefully they will just walk away. I have about 25 of these ready to ship but only for the Challenger right now. I am working on ones for the Charger but it's taking me a bit to figure out as it is different. They are $48 shipped. Just DM me if interested.
Thanks
IMG_20201218_163045705.jpg
IMG_20201218_164535922.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
I like the concept, but I use mine to roll the car on my park lift. I relocated mine to a different hidden location so it still functions.

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye NB in Hellraisin
258 Posts
Quality product. Reasonably priced. Quick shipping. Hope to be installing mine this weekend. Cheap insurance. Thanks TailHappy!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
760 Posts
I don’t see we’re it’s bolted down so it can’t be moved...I just find it a lot easier to just crawl under car and pop clip off the side of tranny..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's held in by the same screws that hold the pull mechanism in place. The cable goes inside the cover so you can't pop it off. Your method works too as a few others.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
652 Posts
Following

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye NB in Hellraisin
258 Posts
Installed TailHappy’s theft deterrent this afternoon. Took less than 10 minutes. Fit like a glove. Thanks @TailHappy

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the update. I've had a few guys ask why I'm asking for their email. I ask for it to send a invoice to them through PayPal. It allows me to keep a record of the sale in case I need to refund,and it also gives me the buyers shipping address so I don't need to ask for it from each buyer. This seems to work best for me but if I find a easier way I will use it. Also I do appreciate the feedback on how you feel about the cover when you receive it and how the install goes. Thanks guys for your support on this.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
652 Posts
Is it possible to get one of these for TH as well? Just curious

·
Registered
337 Posts
I've had a few guys ask why I'm asking for their email. I ask for it to send a invoice to them through PayPal.

Or, as Brian Doyle-Murray said in "National Lampoon's Vacation", "We like to send out a mailer."

Does anyone have a video on how to pop the console plate off?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the update. I've had a few guys ask why I'm asking for their email. I ask for it to send a invoice to them through PayPal. It allows me to keep a record of the sale in case I need to refund,and it also gives me the buyers shipping address so I don't need to ask for it from each buyer. This seems to work best for me but if I find a easier way I will use it. Also I do appreciate the feedback on how you feel about the cover when you receive it and how the install goes. Thanks guys for your support on this.
I've had a few guys ask why I'm asking for their email. I ask for it to send a invoice to them through PayPal.

Or, as Brian Doyle-Murray said in "National Lampoon's Vacation", "We like to send out a mailer."

Any updates regarding how these plates fit on the Chargers?? Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Octane Red
1,460 Posts

Check out this video. It is more in-depth than what is needed though.

Reactions: Mean Cat

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Borden for the video. Honestly I don't know if it will fit the Trackhawk. I'm not sure if it's the same pull or how it's positioned. I'll try to find something on that. As for the Charger I have a prototype made and am meeting with BloodCat Friday to test fit. There is absolutely zero clearance at the front for the cover. I made one that is 1/2 shorter and sits on the top of the pull so I can't get any lower so hopefully it fits and can get started getting them built.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
652 Posts
Thanks Borden for the video. Honestly I don't know if it will fit the Trackhawk. I'm not sure if it's the same pull or how it's positioned. I'll try to find something on that. As for the Charger I have a prototype made and am meeting with BloodCat Friday to test fit. There is absolutely zero clearance at the front for the cover. I made one that is 1/2 shorter and sits on the top of the pull so I can't get any lower so hopefully it fits and can get started getting them built.
You wouldn't happen to be near Michigan would you? I think BloodCat is from here if i remember correctly

1 - 20 of 46 Posts