SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT HCWB Super Stock
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received the email announcement for the next "Never Lift" board. Looks like they will announce a new paint color for the 2023 model year.
Product Font Multimedia Screenshot Software
Font Entertainment Display device Music Logo

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,075 Posts
Bug spray on the door = Hornet. Sporty little SUV. Cute. Pass.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,700 Posts
Thought it was three new colors... Stinger Yellow and two more.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,075 Posts
Thought it was three new colors... Stinger Yellow and two more.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I was going on the “newest addition to the Dodge family” part. Thinking new model.
Also “welcome to the hive”.
Just a shot in the dark.

• Wow
Reactions: BarnCat707HP

·
Registered
189 Posts
and the "55" stands for how many weeks it will take for your 2023 order to finally be officially cancelled after you place it in October. :rolleyes:
Along with the new top speed of the vehicle after big brother steps in and “locks it down.” I wonder if a complementary digital download of “I Can’t Drive 55” is included?

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
The hands Up could be some thing that you will have to sign before taking ownership of the car.
Either get used to being pulled over for speeding.....Hands Up
OR
These cars are one of the most stolen vehicles, that the security systems that come on these cars go into a Hands Up mode and is very easily stolen. :unsure:

·
Registered
310 Posts
The hands Up could be some thing that you will have to sign before taking ownership of the car.
Either get used to being pulled over for speeding.....Hands Up
OR
These cars are one of the most stolen vehicles, that the security systems that come on these cars go into a Hands Up mode and is very easily stolen. :unsure:
Hands up is the convertible challenger! If you go to dodge garage they are no longer showing up the hands up 🙌🏻

·
Registered
310 Posts
Man the more I think about it I’m more convinced that the moonshine bottle is the E85 direct connection 3.0 SC Kit for Demon and SS owners…

I just don’t see them launching a new vehicle at SEMA…

The crown 👑 will be a special edition Superbird maybesomething to do with Richard Petty… and they’ll make 300 of these…

The other 6.2 HO could be charger related maybe a roadrunner of sorts… not sure about that one

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Well what ever, I know now that it's a Fact, I saw the local Orlando Florida 6pm news and they reported that 2023 is the last year for the high performance Challengers and Chargers and Dodge CEO at this time, said that Dodge will be coming out with an electric version of there muscle car some time in the future.:sick:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts