SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
177 Posts
Awesome great choice! Just out of curiosity any reason you switched to the Charger over the Challenger? Since having both and other than the four doors in the Charger is there anything you like better about it than the Challenger?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome great choice! Just out of curiosity any reason you switched to the Charger over the Challenger? Since having both and other than the four doors in the Charger is there anything you like better about it than the Challenger?
Yes as a whole the WB drives much nicer . It def has more power , but i think the delivery is a little smoother ? Also , the convenience of having four doors is nice

·
Registered
'21 Redeye Widebody on Order!
2 Posts
First, Id like to state - Beautiful car! Second, Im in the market and because I dont see the option to build a WB RE Charger on the Dodge site, can I ask how you were able to acquire one? two of my local Dodge dealers stated they didnt know anything about it, the second one basically laughed me out. I like the look of both cars but Im leaning on the Challenger because I cant find info on the Charger.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First, Id like to state - Beautiful car! Second, Im in the market and because I dont see the option to build a WB RE Charger on the Dodge site, can I ask how you were able to acquire one? two of my local Dodge dealers stated they didnt know anything about it, the second one basically laughed me out. I like the look of both cars but Im leaning on the Challenger because I cant find info on the Charger.
Where are you located ? You can dm me if you like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts