SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just purchased a 2016 challenger HC. I previously owned a 2012 GT500 and a 2011 SRT Challenger and 2006 SRT Charger.

This is my first used vehicle and only bought it used because I knew the owner and bought it with low miles and cheap. I have been reading a lot of other posts on here for a while now but just created an account today so hopefully I can get some feedback.

Here is what I am planning:
afe CAI looks to be the only one on the market that keeps the filter enclosed so was thinking of that intake.
105MM TB
2.85 Hellraiser and Hellraiser tensioner/idler
ATI 10% lower and pinning crank
3" Catless Kooks full exhaust
double fuel pumps
ID1300 injectors
100 shot N2O
Running on E85

Questions are... will the ID1300 be sufficient? Will I overspin the blower or will it be fine with the E85 and headers? Any idea if the stock internals will be able to handle the power with the added nitrous? Any other foreseeable issues here? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,242 Posts
Hello everyone. I just purchased a 2016 challenger HC. I previously owned a 2012 GT500 and a 2011 SRT Challenger and 2006 SRT Charger.

This is my first used vehicle and only bought it used because I knew the owner and bought it with low miles and cheap. I have been reading a lot of other posts on here for a while now but just created an account today so hopefully I can get some feedback.

Here is what I am planning:
afe CAI looks to be the only one on the market that keeps the filter enclosed so was thinking of that intake.
105MM TB
2.85 Hellraiser and Hellraiser tensioner/idler
ATI 10% lower and pinning crank
3" Catless Kooks full exhaust
double fuel pumps
ID1300 injectors
100 shot N2O
Running on E85

Questions are... will the ID1300 be sufficient? Will I overspin the blower or will it be fine with the E85 and headers? Any idea if the stock internals will be able to handle the power with the added nitrous? Any other foreseeable issues here? Thanks.
The MOST important part of your build is an Experienced Tuner for Hellcats. A Good Tuner will like HC's built a certain way using parts they are use because they have the knowledge of what works and what doesn't.
The parts you are collecting all look good to me.

What are you looking to do have more street fun or are you going to the Drag strip?

Linda :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts