SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, glad to find a site dedicated to these amazing vehicles! I'm looking to order a Charger Hellcat as soon as my dealer can take the order. Currently I have a black 2010 SRT8 Charger, but unfortunately, neither the wallet nor the garage can manage them both, so I will be selling her early next year sometime before I take hold of the Hellcat. I won't be sad though replacing her with that Hellcat though!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts
Hey all, glad to find a site dedicated to these amazing vehicles! I'm looking to order a Charger Hellcat as soon as my dealer can take the order. Currently I have a black 2010 SRT8 Charger, but unfortunately, neither the wallet nor the garage can manage them both, so I will be selling her early next year sometime before I take hold of the Hellcat. I won't be sad though replacing her with that Hellcat though!
Dodge just took my order form for the challenger hellcat today. So I go in tomorrow to get my PO number.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Outstanding! Now the wait for the Charger orders to begin....

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all for the welcome!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like the butcher said when he got it caught in a meat grinder... It wont be long now. LOL
SRT said on their Facebook page that ordering for the Charger should start early next year, so I've got a bit more time to wait.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I never got around to posting pics of my current car, so here they are.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Grille
Hood Motor vehicle Grille Vehicle Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Compact car Trunk
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part
Automotive exhaust Vehicle Exhaust system Car Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Full-size car

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Niiiiiiccccceeeeee! Do you get to keep it or trade for the Hellcat?
Afraid not. I'll have to be selling her shortly before I get the Cat.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.