SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
roadtrip this weekend for an inspection of car and signing life away, but worth every penny
Just one word of caution. If they try to sell you the maintenance package pass on that. I fell for it but the only one MOPAR offers only pays a maximum of $65.00 per oil change and that will not cover the White SRT 041 filter and Pennzoil 0W-40. At my dealer, it was another $83.00. You need to see an actual copy of the service contract and then you will see the fine print. I called and complained and they refunded me only a portion of my original purchase price. I did buy the 84-month extended warranty but I bought that online. Mine is a keeper so with the cost of everything associated with these cars I felt that was a decent gamble. Others will tell you differently I am sure. Good luck on your trip home remember to follow the break in instructions.

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
58 Posts
definitely
Just one word of caution. If they try to sell you the maintenance package pass on that. I fell for it but the only one MOPAR offers only pays a maximum of $65.00 per oil change and that will not cover the White SRT 041 filter and Pennzoil 0W-40. At my dealer, it was another $83.00. You need to see an actual copy of the service contract and then you will see the fine print. I called and complained and they refunded me only a portion of my original purchase price. I did buy the 84-month extended warranty but I bought that online. Mine is a keeper so with the cost of everything associated with these cars I felt that was a decent gamble. Others will tell you differently I am sure. Good luck on your trip home remember to follow the break in instructions.
definitely follow break in instructions

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got mine 11000 under sticker lol, me i buy too keep

·
Registered
887 Posts
You paid $11,000 under sticker for a new SS?
That was the typical amount for a 2022 under the Koons 6% under invoice group purchase plan. That plan went extinct with the 2022 model year. Now Koons is charging tens of thousands of dollars over MSRP for a 2023 order.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Jail Break
1,989 Posts
That was the typical amount for a 2022 under the Koons 6% under invoice group purchase plan. That plan went extinct with the 2022 model year. Now Koons is charging tens of thousands of dollars over MSRP for a 2023 order.
For all models except 22 jailbreak of course. They tried to ADM those in 2022.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts