SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Hi Hellcat members!

We’ve received numerous requests for a sub-forum based around the upcoming Charger Daytona EV.

A sibling forum already exists for the new EV and we’ve decided that rather than split the discussion on it, those who are interested can join here:

DaytonaOwners.com

If you’re interested in the future of Mopar muscle, sign up and say hi!

We’ve also created a link node at the bottom of the site for future reference.

Happy Posting

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
390 Posts
Let me ask, is it gonna be constructive and informative talk from those of us who actually like the new EV? Or is it gonna be the same nonsense and silly complaints that some of these people just repeat over and over again? Because if it is the latter then there's no point in anyone joining anything since it'll just be loudmouths beating their chests and overtalking everyone just to repeat a bunch of immature nonsense.

And I don't mean to come off as rude. But some of us happen to be looking forward to these new cars and would actually like to discuss them, learn more about them, etc. If this new forum is constructive then I'm all in.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
390 Posts
For the record, I plan to trade in my 17 manual trans Hellcat on one of the EVs when they become available!!

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,317 Posts
I’ll beat my chest here. Why does a Hellcat forum need a section for non Hellcat vehicles that a very small percentage of Hellcat members requested? The overall majority here are not fans. And yes sure people dont have to participate but why not just have a completely separate forum? Let those people go there or better yet let them go to actual Charger forums. If youre doing all things Dodge now then get going with a Hornet section. Where’s the 300 area?
Methinks this is an attempt to stay relevant with the Hellcat going away. Kind of goes against why most of us come here really, Hellcats.

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,317 Posts
Let me ask, is it gonna be constructive and informative talk from those of us who actually like the new EV? Or is it gonna be the same nonsense and silly complaints that some of these people just repeat over and over again? Because if it is the latter then there's no point in anyone joining anything since it'll just be loudmouths beating their chests and overtalking everyone just to repeat a bunch of immature nonsense.

And I don't mean to come off as rude. But some of us happen to be looking forward to these new cars and would actually like to discuss them, learn more about them, etc. If this new forum is constructive then I'm all in.
It wont be constructive imo. Most here want nothing to do with it. The entire draw to this site is Hellcats. It’s why people come here. A general non Hellcat Charger forum is where people should go for that imo. Threads on it will happen regardless here but to dedicate a sub forum to a non Hellcat model and for a very select few is asking for divisiveness imo. Nothing wrong with diversity but to me this is a Hellcat specific site and that’s why I come here. If youre looking forward to a new non Hellcat model and would actually like to discuss them and learn about them I would say a Charger forum or maybe a Dodge forum would make more sense than a Hellcat forum where most people see those things as the anti-Hellcat.

·
Registered
2021 Smoke Show Redeye Standard Body
630 Posts
It wont be constructive imo. Most here want nothing to do with it. The entire draw to this site is Hellcats. It’s why people come here. A general non Hellcat Charger forum is where people should go for that imo. Threads on it will happen regardless here but to dedicate a sub forum to a non Hellcat model and for a very select few is asking for divisiveness imo. Nothing wrong with diversity but to me this is a Hellcat specific site and that’s why I come here. If youre looking forward to a new non Hellcat model and want would actually like to discuss them and learn about them I would say a Charger forum or maybe a Dodge forum would make more sense than a Hellcat forum where most people see those things as the anti-Hellcat.
100% agreed, just like they have no business being in the same class as ICE vehicles on the drag strip. You want an EV? You want to have your 90 year old grandma line up on the strip and mash the “accelerator pedal” to beat someone who knows about cars and has the traction, engine, and all that down to a science, and than talk smack that your EV has the instant acceleration, it’s the best thing I’ve ever driven? No skill involved, can’t wrench on them, fake sounds, all you can add is the ungodly rice attachments to make it your own. Lol, it’s all a big joke. No one wants that garbage in here. Take your Power Wheels elsewhere. PS I have to grow up in my future posts and stop bypassing the profanity filter or I get my heigney spanked by the forum police.

·
Registered
2021 Smoke Show Redeye Standard Body
630 Posts
Don't be all hissy. Enjoy your car.
You started this post to pick a fight, so when we come at you don’t play the victim. There’s no way shape or form that in the back of your mind didn’t think that this would start an all out disagreement. I don’t even know you but I would think your smarter than that. Let us know how much the ADM’s will be on your Power Wheels

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
390 Posts
You started this post to pick a fight, so when we come at you don’t play the victim. There’s no way shape or form that in the back of your mind didn’t think that this would start an all out disagreement. I don’t even know you but I would think your smarter than that. Let us know how much the ADM’s will be on your Power Wheels
You done?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts