SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,063 Posts
I’ll beat my chest here. Why does a Hellcat forum need a section for non Hellcat vehicles that a very small percentage of Hellcat members requested? The overall majority here are not fans. And yes sure people dont have to participate but why not just have a completely separate forum? Let those people go there or better yet let them go to actual Charger forums. If youre doing all things Dodge now then get going with a Hornet section. Where’s the 300 area?
Methinks this is an attempt to stay relevant with the Hellcat going away. Kind of goes against why most of us come here really, Hellcats.

·
HOTM Winner
12,063 Posts
Let me ask, is it gonna be constructive and informative talk from those of us who actually like the new EV? Or is it gonna be the same nonsense and silly complaints that some of these people just repeat over and over again? Because if it is the latter then there's no point in anyone joining anything since it'll just be loudmouths beating their chests and overtalking everyone just to repeat a bunch of immature nonsense.

And I don't mean to come off as rude. But some of us happen to be looking forward to these new cars and would actually like to discuss them, learn more about them, etc. If this new forum is constructive then I'm all in.
It wont be constructive imo. Most here want nothing to do with it. The entire draw to this site is Hellcats. It’s why people come here. A general non Hellcat Charger forum is where people should go for that imo. Threads on it will happen regardless here but to dedicate a sub forum to a non Hellcat model and for a very select few is asking for divisiveness imo. Nothing wrong with diversity but to me this is a Hellcat specific site and that’s why I come here. If youre looking forward to a new non Hellcat model and would actually like to discuss them and learn about them I would say a Charger forum or maybe a Dodge forum would make more sense than a Hellcat forum where most people see those things as the anti-Hellcat.

·
HOTM Winner
12,063 Posts
I wasn't asking for opinions on the car or what this particular forum is about or who is for it or against it.
But your question/statement also implies that you dont take those things into consideration. Alrighty then. I mean if that’s the case I request a Tesla sub forum. Also a Mustang section considering the very basis for the forum’s existence is irrelevant I guess and really just a title by that definition. But isn't that what forums are? A place where like minded people with a common shared interest go to share info, stories, OPINIONS, etc.? I guess when I seek out a particular forum for it’s particular common interests I should expect that to be cluttered with irrelevant divisive content now.
This is a forum. With opinions. Who is for it and who is not numbers-wise is indeed relevant, it is the very basis for a forum's success or failure.
You post about something then youre opening yourself up to thoughts and opinions. If you only want the facts get yourself a Google account.
I’m not for or against EV’s, I just think a non Hellcat sub forum doesnt belong on a Hellcat forum.

Reactions: PurrKitty

·
HOTM Winner
12,063 Posts
I can see why they made the thread but, it's definitely not a HC and belongs on a different Dodge forum, are they making a thread on the Challenger forum? It's not one of those either but why not. At least the Durango's and Track Hawks are similar ICE HEMI's, what does the Banshee share with them besides the Dodge name? IDC all that much but it does bring up the question, why don't we have a GT thread? how about a RAM thread? Stellantis has like 14 brands, we can discuss Fiat ad nauseum. Still, being the apparent heir to the HC I suppose it does need consideration on this forum even if it's mostly bad mouthing it.
That's my point. To me it needs to at least have an ICE Hellcat engine. Otherwise there are plenty of other forums for those.

·
HOTM Winner
12,063 Posts
Let’s talk about facts!

how come the admins of this forum (name after the latest V8 SC engine platform: Hellcat) will create a sticky thread proposing to create a parallel forum for a vehicle that:
  1. It’s just a concept (no official production date confirmed nor confirmation there’s about seeing the daylight in its concept announcement?)
  2. It’s an BEV (again, concept vehicle) whose power plant is called Banshee
In any case new forum should be called something like: Banshee.org (probably should register the domain myself and ask for a juicy compensation…)

Honestly, what a waste is this sticky thread…

Just my 2 cents
🏆🏆🏆

1 - 5 of 5 Posts