SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
105 Posts
Dusterhoff is in Suwanee, doesnt look like it's too far from Atlanta. You could get in contact with Curt to talk to him about what you want
100% best choice. I drove from south Florida to his shop lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
105 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
254 Posts
A pair of 275/40-20 NT555Rs will give you a fighting chance on the street and fit perfectly...and they work great in the rain if that matters.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well, just pulled the trigger with Discount Tires on 10.5" rims and 305x35x20 Nitto 555R. Let's see if this setup will give more traction and not spin at <40mph.

Just an FYI - Discount Tire would not sell me 315x35x20 Nitto ND05R because the rating was too low, said the car required over a 102 or 103 rating.
What's your thoughts and is there a better rear tire/rim setup and will not install spacers. This is for daily street racing and then on the track on the weekends.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,351 Posts
Looking for a good performance shop in Atlanta, any recommendations? Want to upgrade the car and not void the warranty.

Thank you for any help & suggestions.
injected engineering is the place to go. It is just north of atlanta.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
matt someone with an SRT - thank you for the compliment, but I will never tint any of my cars. It saves me a lot of tickets when the police officer can see who is driving the vehicle. I know what everyone is thinking...profiling, but it is so true and this is the world we live in.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
injected engineering
I am going to stay with Curits, but thank you for the information. Let's see what his company can do with this Hellcat.

Reactions: Linda's Hell Cat
21 - 29 of 29 Posts