I am going with the current Tor Red, but I am actually torn. Should I go ahead and get the car now since I actually like the current Tor Red and I love EVERYTHING else about the car. The only gripe I have about the car itself is the lack of orange as an option. Or should I wait for 2016 (or possibly until May during mid-cycle when it seems as though SRT has already announced new colors) and hope they offer the orange I want, and maybe even have more horsepower, BUT possibly be missing some of the current options I love or find out that they decide to change one or more of the other things I love about it now? Difficult decision, but right now I lean about 95% towards going ahead and ordering the red one!